Tutorial Quest For New Member

Hi who ever reading this or concent.

i would like to suggest that if Asylum can have a systum for new members that join the server

can have a tutorial/quest to guide them on the game play or understand a bit of basic function

attached a link for referance only (NOTE ITS MY GAME PLAY WITH OLYMPUS) just for learning i dont earn credit. tha video may be abit long so u may wan to skip bit by bit as i dont crop or trim the video. thanks

Edited by CoffeeTea

Already Exists

• "Tutorial - Car Unlocked", "Unlock your car by pressing U on it", "$1,500", 
  • "Tutorial - Open Inventory", "Open your inventory or car inventory via I or T", "$1,500", 
  • "Tutorial - Toggle Earplugs", "Toggle your earplugs via custom action 12", "$1,500", 
  • "Tutorial - Gather 10 Peaches", "Gather 10 peachs at any peach field", "$1,500", 
  • "Tutorial - Buy a vehicle", "Buy any vehicle at any car shop", "$1,500", 
  • "Tutorial - Medical Assistance", "Get some medical assistance and heal your player at any hospital", "$1,500", 
  • "Tutorial - Redburger", "Eat a Redburger", "$650",
  • "Tutorial - Buy Wood Axe", "Buy a Wood Axe at the Commodities Trader", "$3,000",
  • "Tutorial - Learn a Talent", "Learn a talent via the talent system to get some advantages", "$1,200",
  • "Tutorial - Buy Clothing", "Buy clothing at any general store", "$900",
  • "Tutorial - Open the market app", "Open the market app on your phone, to see sell prices!", "$1,100",
  • "Tutorial - Buy Lottery Ticket", "Buy a lottery ticket from any gas station", "$2,000",
  • "Tutorial - Pay off your bounty", "Pay off your bounty at the courthouse, so you wont be wanted by the APD!", "$2,000",
  • "Tutorial - Sign up for the forums", "Sign up for the forums via https://www.gaming-asylum.com/forums", "$15,000", 
  • "Tutorial - Complete The Tutorial", "Read every message, complete all tutorial quests, and comply with the rules", "$10,000", 
CoffeeTea, Blake. and Donald like this