Malden 2035 Server

Asylum has been doing pretty well over the past few weeks. Even hitting max server population for a while each day. I figured I'd throw out the idea of a Malden server with a few suggested changes from Altis to give it a different vibe. Some of these ideas might be a bit more radical but I think they could be an interesting change.

Objectives:

• New player friendly.
  • De-escalation of current state of warfare.
  • Balanced money making (looking at you old Tanoa).

Additions/Re-additons:

• Winemaking. Works similar to aging whiskey: collect grapes, process, ferment. Time aging increases value but letting it age too long will result in it spoiling.
  • More random events. Things to draw people together. Example: The town of X is putting on a competition to see who can collect the most grapes. The winner gets a prize and grapes sell for 20% more at the market for 10 minutes.
  • Bring back racing
  • Treasure Hunting

Things to keep:

• Excavation
  • Boat Drug Running
  • Crafting
  • Legal jobs. Mining, oil, DP deliveries, etc.

Changes for Malden (mainly due to map size):

• Reduced maximum server pop (60/80?)
  • Reduced drug options. Perhaps just heroin and plain coke.
  • Reduced federal event options. Just bank and prison? Maybe lockup too?
  • Removal of armored and armed vehicles. Including Orcas?
  • Removal of 7.62+ weapons.
    • Low cop/bounty hunter max caliber to 5.56?
    • Alternative idea: weapons importing event that is available when server it at high pop. Rebels can request an airdrop at a high cost. Able to get 7.62 rifles but there is competition for them, even cops can try to bust. Weapons can't be stored in houses. Same idea could be applied to armored vehicles, make them not ownable/storeable.
  • Removal/Reduction in number of cartels.
  • Maximum of 1-2 ownable houses.
  • Bounty hunting with a lowered minimum for bounties (10k?)

This list could probably changed and expanded in many ways but I am really just craving a map other than Altis. Tanoa would be cool too but that's another post.