7 minutes ago, Copa said:

675e10c06fa72cdf76efbf3262acd14c.png

you didnt even play to see how bad it was 

16 minutes ago, Bherky said:

nah these smokes are dope

add friendly tildes

you and probably 10 other ppl think that , all of your gang wants it changed

Honest question as someone who has nothing to do with decisions regarding smoke blur ect. and as someone who hasnt landed an MK shot since 2020. 

Is blurring people while they are driving a vehicle really necessary? I can barely drive as it is without VDMing.
im happy to RP as if the "Smoke is stinging my eyes" but i just find it annoying. 

FudgeR and Tyrone Darnell like this
17 minutes ago, Patato said:

Honest question as someone who has nothing to do with decisions regarding smoke blur ect. and as someone who hasnt landed an MK shot since 2020. 

Is blurring people while they are driving a vehicle really necessary? I can barely drive as it is without VDMing.
im happy to RP as if the "Smoke is stinging my eyes" but i just find it annoying. 

Everyone just sat in passenger seat on cap waiting for people then they would all drop at once its very hard to rip a passenger most of the time, It just promotes less camping inside your armor and more fighting

5 hours ago, Ryan. said:

Everyone just sat in passenger seat on cap waiting for people then they would all drop at once its very hard to rip a passenger most of the time, It just promotes less camping inside your armor and more fighting

so make it where you only have blur after being stationary for like 3 seconds

Edited by FudgeR
Bherky likes this

Little update from what I've heard around,

I've heard people complaining about the smoke being worse and that they aren't able to see anyone in the smoke, but the smoke is less blurred than it was. The only change to the smoke was that the perimeter of the smoke blur was reduced, you are smoked in ifrits, and you are less blurred when in third person.

I really don't understand why people are complaining about the smoke, we need an answer to be able to suggest things if we want change. The only thing that I guess would cause people to complain about these smokes is that you can't get red names as easily.

Edited by Bherky
5 hours ago, Bherky said:

I've heard people complaining about the smoke being worse and that they aren't able to see anyone in the smoke, but the smoke is less blurred than it was. The only change to the smoke was that the perimeter of the smoke blur was reduced, you are smoked in ifrits, and you are less blurred when in third person.

I really don't understand why people are complaining about the smoke, we need an answer to be able to suggest things if we want change. The only thing that I guess would cause people to complain about these smokes is that you can't get red names as easily.

Its definitely the tilde for me, I see someone in the smoke I look up to shoot them they're just gone no trace of where they were tilde used to fix that issue

doesn't matter if your in first person or third person cant see them maybe I'm just so used to it because its all ive ever played with but feels brutal to be in smoke now

5 hours ago, Bherky said:

idk if its jus me but it feels like the smoke is a lot more thick and harder to see through regardless of tilde

1 minute ago, FudgeR said:

idk if its jus me but it feels like the smoke is a lot more thick and harder to see through regardless of tilde

The blur is less in third person, the same in first person/ADS, and you are now blurred in ifrits. 

That was all that was changed.

11 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Its definitely the tilde for me

So what would be the solution to that? Bring back tilde?

Edited by Bherky
Ryan. likes this
2 hours ago, Bherky said:

The blur is less in third person, the same in first person/ADS, and you are now blurred in ifrits. 

That was all that was changed.

So what would be the solution to that? Bring back tilde?

I like the new blur and the fact that people aren't just chilling in passenger seat waiting to drop I'm all for adding tildes back or maybe even Fudgers idea of extending the range. Right now the fights rely more on who gets the better angle on the smoke and is able to see further, Also add back friendly tildes 🙂 

Bherky likes this
4 hours ago, Bherky said:

https://gyazo.com/0ee92d1fce73f36308465a48bb6ac124

Only way to add back friendly tilde is by bringing back tilde in general. 

I am waiting on a response for the 10m tilde idea. 

1000% wrong, just look at gta or oly.

the best system imo would be having tilde key only toggle friendlies, and you get automatic tilde of enemies who are close to you 

and add blur to vehicles only once stationary

Edited by FudgeR
Kraken, Abu, Azeh and 2 others like this
9 hours ago, FudgeR said:

the best system imo would be having tilde key only toggle friendlies, and you get automatic tilde of enemies who are close to you 

Sounds good to me, waiting for other opinions in community council.

Tyrone Darnell and FudgeR like this
15 hours ago, FudgeR said:

probably the smartest thing you have ever said fudger.