WTB a pocket admin.

7 hours ago, Samperino said:

Try anyone in the senior admin clique, it's worked for a few lot of people.

Greeting samp, Thank you for your positive and always wanted feedback! Really glad to see all is well with you considering your role was deleted due to your failure in it.

Kind regards Senior Admin Blake.

7 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Looking for an admin to be asshole buddies with that will ban people I dont like for things that arent banable.

Anyone got an idea on what the going rate for that is? How thick do my knee pads need to be?

Hit me up with offers!!!

Why look for an admin?

I aint free, but hmu

8 minutes ago, Blake. said:

Greeting samp, Thank you for your positive and always wanted feedback! Really glad to see all is well with you considering your role was deleted due to your failure in it.

Kind regards Senior Admin Blake.

Shaq Shaquille O Neal GIF - Shaq Shaquille O Neal Shockedface - Discover &  Share GIFs

Ryan. likes this
On 1/9/2022 at 12:58 PM, Samperino said:

Try anyone in the senior admin clique, it's worked for a few lot of people.

Hey you fucking faggot how about disappearing again and this time don’t come back you fucking mook you got forced retired from admin and COP how about next time you go hiking in a Mountain you jump from it when you get to the top 

Kind Regrets From 

the 2 time back to back admin and mod And forced retired admin and forced retired staff 

ETHAN FUCKING DARRELL

Edited by Ethan Darrell
Ryan., Vortex and abdul karim azeem like this
On 1/10/2022 at 1:33 AM, Hoodlum Priest said:

Looking for an admin to be asshole buddies with that will ban people I dont like for things that arent banable.

Anyone got an idea on what the going rate for that is? How thick do my knee pads need to be?

Hit me up with offers!!!

its easy to get admin go build your own server and be your own admin or more easy way to managed yourself first 

troll trolling GIF

leee likes this
2 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Hey you fucking faggot how about disappearing again and this time don’t come back you fucking mook you got forced retired from admin and COP how about next time you go hiking in a Mountain you jump from it when you get to the top 

Kind Regrets From 

the 2 time back to back admin and mod And forced retired admin and forced retired staff 

ETHAN FUCKING DARRELL

what did this guy do lmao

4 hours ago, CoffeeTea said:

its easy to get admin go build your own server and be your own admin or more easy way to managed yourself first 

troll trolling GIF

What GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

6 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Kind Regrets From 

ETHAN FUCKING DARRELL

Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck Is That Guy GIF - Conor Mcgregor Who The Fuck  Is That Guy Ufc - Discover & Share GIFs