Ethan Darrell 2

8 minutes ago, krono677 said:

at least i don't weight 400 pounds and look like i haven't been in theshower for months

Lol you type back fast but when I am in envy discord you stay quiet like a good dog only pipe up when I’m not around you look like a fucking bald inbred hillbilly please go back to fake being in the military and stuttering over those hard English words you drooling autistic mook while your at it you could learn some hygiene start by brushing those yellow teeth 

Edited by Ethan Darrell
Abu likes this
8 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Lol you type back fast but when I am in envy discord you stay quiet like a good dog only pipe up when I’m not around you look like a fucking bald inbred hillbilly please go back to fake being in the military and stuttering over those hard English words you drooling autistic mook while your at it you could learn some hygiene start by brushing those yellow teeth 

And i think you should start going to gym. It's not healthy do be overweight and girls doesn't like barrels :)))

Abu likes this
12 minutes ago, krono677 said:

And i think you should start going to gym. It's not healthy do be overweight and girls doesn't like barrels :)))

Your mom grabs hold of my man tittys while I fuck her in a handstand  you buck teeth hillbilly what do you know about females you scaly virgin you spend most nights fingering cum from your belly button you fucking loner only thing you know about females is from the onlyfans subs you be paying for I bet your the kind guy to donate just to get his name written on a white board for some attention you fucking lispy freak

Edited by Ethan Darrell
Abu likes this