It should include cheating. Tom ,Am I right? ,

@tomChin up sonny. Sometimes you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar and get smacked for it, but thats life-- You just gotta take it on the chin and move along. You got a black eye, sure, and your reputation is down the drain, but you still have life to live. Life always goes on, it's like an angry dad trying to beat you down but you gotta take it and keep moving. Keep chasing on for that childlike dream. 

Sheriff Rick, Space, Ryan. and 14 others like this
9 hours ago, Ratatouille said:

Matthew spun the server for months and you think toms cheatin bahahahahahahahahahaha

are u dumb. my bad for being good. only server to perm me for "cheating" was gta, got unbanned from asylum and rebanned for racism after the entire server went on a spree of it.

and the gta ban has no evidence and katheeri has even said he just keeps me banned cause he wants to due to him thinking I cheat

Lang, Ethan Darrell and Proud like this
6 hours ago, mat the w said:

are u dumb. my bad for being good. only server to perm me for "cheating" was gta, got unbanned from asylum and rebanned for racism after the entire server went on a spree of it.

and the gta ban has no evidence and katheeri has even said he just keeps me banned cause he wants to due to him thinking I cheat

Held back from gaming on gta by a mad paki smfh fucking katheeri man 

JIMBO and mat the w like this

@汤姆That's why you're like shit, sometimes you fight like a fool in the cartel, but in some places you're as strong as a god, and when you're strong, you use third-party software to tell them who else maybe the administrator will give you a chance.

You're crying in the bathroom right now

在1 / 17 / 2022 12:40 PM,Polar说:

@manhua你知道耻辱吗?

看到结果了吗?可以预测未来

Oskarr, Voodoo, MoLu. and 1 other like this
On 1/19/2022 at 3:33 PM, Zurph said:

tubby crying about cheaters like a week ago and now he gets hit with a cheating ban lmao. worst part about it, he is probably going to wipe his PC and when ban wave happens he is going to come back acting like he was just good at the game.

nigga idk why you're talking when storm literarily exposed you for using tss  

On 1/19/2022 at 7:39 PM, Peterr said:

bro isnt that what you and uc did 

14 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

nigga idk why you're talking when storm literarily exposed you for using tss  

@opium these guys think i still cheated, best part about it they think i used tss. i had all my clips posted i made a montage of when i was (cheating) you dumb fucks. 

Edited by Zurph