It should include cheating. Tom ,Am I right? ,

On 1/19/2022 at 4:20 AM, mat the w said:

are u dumb. my bad for being good. only server to perm me for "cheating" was gta, got unbanned from asylum and rebanned for racism after the entire server went on a spree of it.

and the gta ban has no evidence and katheeri has even said he just keeps me banned cause he wants to due to him thinking I cheat

mat the w hates catholics 

On 1/17/2022 at 1:59 PM, tom said:

bro really posted a clip from 6 years ago

20 hours ago, Zurph said:

@opium these guys think i still cheated, best part about it they think i used tss. i had all my clips posted i made a montage of when i was (cheating) you dumb fucks. 

im pretty sure it wouldve been impossible for zurph to use tss.

mat the w and Zurph like this
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/17/2022 at 2:28 AM, Sheriff Rick said:

Why do they think Tom is cheating lol

Because he uses walls... possible aimbot. I am assuming he toggles as to avoid ban for years. Honestly even then it's suprising he wasn't banned long ago admins have told me they were spectating him on 2 seperate occasions in a 4 year span.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:40 PM, Ryan. said:

37 People looking at the thread this guy must be famous 

people have been wanting him gone for years, literally everyone was suspicious of him leading up to his ban

Edited by Mithridates Of Pontus
1 hour ago, Mithridates Of Pontus said:

Because he uses walls... possible aimbot. I am assuming he toggles as to avoid ban for years. Honestly even then it's suprising he wasn't banned long ago admins have told me they were spectating him on 2 seperate occasions in a 4 year span.

people have been wanting him gone for years, literally everyone was suspicious of him leading up to his ban

y u are necroing?

On 2/7/2022 at 2:19 AM, Mithridates Of Pontus said:

man you are fucking retard aren't ya buddy

maybe all that heroin you are taking is making ya retarded

Tyrone Darnell likes this
On 2/9/2022 at 8:29 PM, tom said:

man you are fucking retard aren't ya buddy

maybe all that heroin you are taking is making ya retarded

yeah we all got our problems bud, you're dealing with obesity aka addiction to food.. If you ever wanna talk man i get it, u wanna get your anger out and the way you do it is by being toxic via asylum. i feel sorry for you 

Edited by Mithridates Of Pontus
Panda and Tyrone Darnell like this