Returning player Suicide Vest

Hello I am a returning player from a couple of years ago playing casually .

Suicide vests were 50k and then went up to 80k when I was playing, which I thought was fair . I have noticed they are now 250k along with other explosives being around the 200k mark . I do not think this is a fair price! I  have heard only admins really buy them now . seems a bit much for the CHANCE to save your friends bounty ! or destroy a vehicle / house .

I bought one and failed saving nv | rodrigo and felt like I just lost my life savings

What's going on with that? just curious . 

Edited by Alec-I

I'm pretty sure the price change had to do with 8+ suicide vests/other explosives being thrown at HQ every 5 minutes in an attempt to save someone who'd been talking for over 40 minutes. Between that, and people nuking every single truck-based federal event without fail for several months, I'd rather the price stay how it is.

If you want to afford them, play domination. That event is the biggest low-effort money generator ever implemented in the server.

2 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

I'm pretty sure the price change had to do with 8+ suicide vests/other explosives being thrown at HQ every 5 minutes in an attempt to save someone who'd been talking for over 40 minutes. Between that, and people nuking every single truck-based federal event without fail for several months, I'd rather the price stay how it is.

If you want to afford them, play domination. That event is the biggest low-effort money generator ever implemented in the server.

I see where your coming from Vanilla but that right there is the problem as you mention that playing dom is low effort money however, I believe if your not in a top end gang then domination doesn't really make you all that much money. I believe a slight decrease on the price of the vests would be fair.

I'll tell you the story my friend, many moons ago there used to be a gang, full of 15-17 yo edgy, e-thug, autistic kids that acted tough and gansta ingame, they were so austistic that every single time one of them got caught by the cops, the higher ranks of this gang would not stop crying and yelling profanity or racial slurs to his gangmates on discord, commanding them like minions, to recue or do something about it. In result, every single time this happened, which was pretty often, due to how mongolic they are,  cops had to deal with sui vest after sui vest after sui vest, making it literally impossible for the APD to win in such situations.

And this my friend is one of the reasons the Suicide Vest price was  increased.