Remove smoke from dom.

4 hours ago, Dillon said:

Fixes smoke glitching and increases frames plus windows with glass are one way through smoke meaning people on the inside of buildings see no smoke because of the glass. 

- Helps cheaters

- Turns into a game of shooting names which is zzzzz

We will never be able to please everyone,

Also when was the last time you had a cqc fight without a single smoke popped, hell even against cops when was the last time you had any good CQC combat without a smoke and tell me how good or bad it was

even though no one asked but my 2 cents, you will never be able to push a single cap without a smoke it just won't work, even with a 10 man it would be a very hard thing to achieve against good players that are setup on a cap

Copa, Tyrone Darnell and Ryan. like this
19 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

Who wants the 10 man holding the cap to hold every single angle and never let people drop

Smoke makes fighting groups do-able and caps push able without them it just turns into a number fest imo

okay, this is true, it's a fact. It has been like this since forever and the days of smoking dip to ten man push from slant and tree rock into dip. But we would all only use 1 smoke to smoke dip. In this day and age of 2022 niggas are smoking 15 times to drop on 3 kids. Not only is it impossible to see turning you into the hearing version of Helen Keller it's also killing every single known frame on earth. Smokes can't be removed, but I think you guys need to do something about it, this is unplayable in its current state.

58 minutes ago, FudgeR said:

^^ i think this would be good actually

at least a 50/50 chance tho so there would still be, just not as aids

Would probably make pushing a cap more strategic as well. “ ok Tom slam the hay stacks and smoke and the rest of us will slam behind you” smthing like that lol

• 1 month later...

Is this really a smoke problem or an ifrit problem? It's a question that is legitimately worth asking. For a long time now domination has been fought with just about everyone being in their own ifrit. If gangs needed to pile in 1-2, tops 3 ifrits this wouldn't be the problem. I recognize that's not how cartels are fought anymore, let alone domination. Would their still be smokes? Yes of course there would be, but only a fraction of what you see now. From what I understand the price of ifrits was increased to an amount similar to what they used to be and that didn't help, likely because people are filthy rich. What Jay said is 100 percent true, you will never get to a cap and take it with no smokes. At the same time I'm not necessarily suggesting that the price of ifrits be increased, as they may already very well be high enough. Perhaps the cost to pull them out in domination needs to be increased for this to effectively work.