APD ATHIRA TUNNEL BACKLASH

since the removal of the athira tunnel in the city of athira in the APD hq on the outskirts of athira, i havent been able to walk around the streets safely. im a firm believer in the athira apd tunnel and believe it should be added back to the city of athira or i will have to start phasing thru walls.
here is what happened last time i came across @Patato

Have you tried the front gate? It's about as wide as the grand canyon and no one ever watches it.

5 minutes ago, Patato said:

I think you should stage a formal protest. A picket line across the Athira HQ entrance in protest. The APD will be begging for a second entrance when the main is completely blocked by the population of Athira with signs. 

*honk*

|

*wait*

|

Did civ move?

|             |

No         Yes

|             |

*ram*      *drive through*

Edited by Vhantom
BlackShot and Nicolas March like this
5 minutes ago, Vhantom said:

Have you tried the front gate? It's about as wide as the grand canyon and no one ever watches it.

*honk*

|

*wait*

|

Did civ move?

|             |

No         Yes

|             |

*ram*      *drive through*

Im sure the brave and smart protesters will find a way to combat such a strategy. 

5 minutes ago, Patato said:

Im sure the brave and smart protesters will find a way to combat such a strategy. 

I’ll be honest, there is nothing scarier then a civilian with a sign. I’ve watched many people get bashed over the head with them and just die.

Edited by Btdubs