What the fuck are you doing? chrome You've lost all respect, and the unknown has lost respect.

39 minutes ago, Riv6r said:

016c0034d6a6bae9f207532198832e6d.pngbaf11d139d3761e3b495f10394101f30.png

Yea looks like they got punished really bad

They were banned when I was first informed of the bug (It was first reported by Jay). They must have appealed their ban and the baning admin handled it as they see fit. (Sure makes me look dumb tho) Edited the original post for you though.

1 minute ago, chrome. said:

Holy fuck you guys cry alot. 

We have so much shit on you guys and could have had all of you guys banned but we dont report it, bc we think whats best for dom, and with less players dom wouldnt be so much fun right? But I guess you guys are so dumb u cant think that far. Its just a fucking game.

playing in the floor moment

7 minutes ago, chrome. said:

Holy fuck you guys cry alot. 

We have so much shit on you guys and could have had all of you guys banned but we dont report it, bc we think whats best for dom, and with less players dom wouldnt be so much fun right? But I guess you guys are so dumb u cant think that far. Its just a fucking game.

why you mad

Im not mad? But your feelings are hurt, since you made all this effort and posted this post. Stop caring this much bro, its only a game. 

I used to respect you, chrome.

Im not mad? But your feelings are hurt, since you made all this effort and posted this post. Stop caring this much bro, its only a game. 

But now I feel that I was wrong before.

@Patato i expect it to me money when i log in in my !comp and that u didnt take all the cut we earned yesterday, since it not our fault that you devs havent fixed all the bugs/exploits. We shouldnt suffer money wise for finding a bug/exploit we didnt even knew existed. Because if all the money is removed then you should remove all the money from all the gangs that had won and had cheaters that are now banned. Since its that logic you are using. 

abdul karim azeem likes this
23 minutes ago, chrome. said:

@Patato i expect it to me money when i log in in my !comp and that u didnt take all the cut we earned yesterday, since it not our fault that you devs havent fixed all the bugs/exploits. We shouldnt suffer money wise for finding a bug/exploit we didnt even knew existed. Because if all the money is removed then you should remove all the money from all the gangs that had won and had cheaters that are now banned. Since its that logic you are using. 

You took advantage of the loophole, but you are not a champion. Why give you money?

MoLu. and Proud like this
37 minutes ago, chrome. said:

e727cd54f642b75b39dc06e7c6046902.png

MoLu. and LarryLu like this
5 hours ago, chrome. said:

You do know I discussed removing the money with your gang leader right? You guys got an Extra 350 points because you capped it twice. 350 points was worth 1.3mil last dom. If the bug didn't occur its money you would of never had.
If you guys playing dom are so down bad you need me to redistribute the 1.3 million based on how many points you /should/ of had - I can. But I'm going to give it to the gang leaders and they can split it because I'm not spending my time manually splitting and editing 60+ accounts.

As for removing money from gangs who have profited from 3rd party hacks ect. That is something you would need to talk to Senior Admins about as that sort of punishment would be an Administrative Action. A one time bug resulting in a random extra 350 points is vastly different in scope and scale than people cheating in Arma 3. 

Paradox_ and MoLu. like this
5 minutes ago, Patato said:

You do know I discussed removing the money with your gang leader right? You guys got an Extra 350 points because you capped it twice. 350 points was worth 1.3mil last dom. If the bug didn't occur its money you would of never had.
If you guys playing dom are so down bad you need me to redistribute the 1.3 million based on how many points you /should/ of had - I can. But I'm going to give it to the gang leaders and they can split it because I'm not spending my time manually splitting and editing 60+ accounts.

As for removing money from gangs who have profited from 3rd party hacks ect. That is something you would need to talk to Senior Admins about as that sort of punishment would be an Administrative Action. A one time bug resulting in a random extra 350 points is vastly different in scope and scale than people cheating in Arma 3. 

we got no gang leader hahaha 

salty.connor likes this