What the fuck are you doing? chrome You've lost all respect, and the unknown has lost respect.

12 hours ago, opium said:

ironic

Not really Ethan but go off your as cringe as proud. making emo sound cloud beats to listen to while you cut your wrist and paint your finger nails black i definitely know you haven’t seen the outside of your parents house I sure hope you are doing okay I can see those beats have really taken off and excelled you in life

Edited by Ethan Darrell
Rake likes this
On 2/12/2022 at 6:30 PM, Ethan Darrell said:

“Holy shit there such faggots”

WHO IS THAT HOLY SHIT YOU SOUND LIKE SUCH A BITCH I COULD NOT IMAGINE SOUNDING LIKE THAT YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING FEMALE 😂🦧

(Incoming fat jokes)

2 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

why is your voice so high pitched

stop bullying me 😭

Tyrone Darnell and phoenix. like this
On 2/14/2022 at 6:09 AM, Ethan Darrell said:

Not really Ethan but go off your as cringe as proud. making emo sound cloud beats to listen to while you cut your wrist and paint your finger nails black i definitely know you haven’t seen the outside of your parents house I sure hope you are doing okay I can see those beats have really taken off and excelled you in life

well considering one of us has a wardrobe worth well over 12k and the other is an obese ex-admin struggling to look cool online. I know who i'd rather be :(

nice to see its still easy to hit the nerves

Edited by opium
Proud likes this
33 minutes ago, opium said:

well considering one of us has a wardrobe worth well over 12k and the other is an obese ex-admin struggling to look cool online. I know who i'd rather be :(

I feel like thats some shit you brag about to people irl lmao ur fucking cringe hahahhahaha

Edited by John Lemmon
abdul karim azeem likes this
53 minutes ago, opium said:

You are a buck teeth inbred werido living at home making sound cloud beats in your parents basement making 0 you are a bum going no where your mom is sucking dick and your dad is getting plowed to make rent payments every month to keep your internet and power going couple more dicks and she might be able to afford you McDonald’s 

Edited by Ethan Darrell
Farmer Steve and Paradox_ like this
On 2/18/2022 at 7:05 PM, John Lemmon said:

I feel like thats some shit you brag about to people irl lmao ur fucking cringe hahahhahaha

i feel no need to brag about my wealth until someone brings up something that literally pays me lol

On 2/18/2022 at 7:24 PM, Ethan Darrell said:

You are a buck teeth inbred werido living at home making sound cloud beats in your parents basement making 0 you are a bum going no where your mom is sucking dick and your dad is getting plowed to make rent payments every month to keep your internet and power going couple more dicks and she might be able to afford you McDonald’s 

buck teeth inbred, interesting, ironic you can't spell weirdo then isn't it, I think I really touched a nerve didn't I 

It would be really interesting to see if you'd ever say any of this to my face or even on discord lol, you always sit quiet like a good dog on there

8 hours ago, one of ethan darrels chins said:

i feel no need to brag about my wealth until someone brings up something that literally pays me lol

It would be really interesting to see if you'd ever say any of this to my face or even on discord lol, you always sit quiet like a good dog on there

You have 0 wealth you autistic fucking mook no one is scared of your Internet ego you sound like just like this proud retard saying your going show up to someone’s house sounds like I really am really worried about some bum ass lengthy anorexic retard with 4 teeth in his whole mouth talking shit over the internet get a life you fucking clown the only income in your home is welfare checks get some help you fucking cringer 🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡🤡😂😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡🤡🤡😂🤡

13 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

You have 0 wealth you autistic fucking mook no one is scared of your Internet ego you sound like just like this proud retard saying your going show up to someone’s house sounds like I really am really worried about some bum ass lengthy anorexic retard with 4 teeth in his whole mouth talking shit over the internet get a life you fucking clown the only income in your home is welfare checks get some help you fucking cringer 🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡🤡😂😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡🤡🤡😂🤡

"you are obese even if you wanted to beat anyone up you couldn't because you cant get up. Also 17-28"-proud

buck teeth inbred, interesting, ironic you can't spell weirdo then isn't it, I think I really touched a nerve didn't I 

hahahhaha you can be without a job and have a wardrobe worth 12k. Most of it is probably the cost of your cumsocks that you keep anyways

1 hour ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

"you are obese even if you wanted to beat anyone up you couldn't because you cant get up. Also 17-28"-proud

Proud would first need to get off his brothers cock and then climb his way out of his moms one bedroom apartment where she’s sucking every dick she can so she can pay y’all’s rent on time the only thing proud has seen is his brother balls deep in throat talk about a Real inbred creature the only time he’s spending with family is when there all fucking each other or painting each other’s nails black yet another anorexic retard who needs to touch grass and get a life 🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂

ALSO Drop your fucking nuts and stop sounding like a complete fucking fairy when you talk you absolute fucking creature 

Edited by Ethan Darrell
544heu likes this
3 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Proud would first need to get off his brothers cock and then climb his way out of his moms one bedroom apartment where she’s sucking every dick she can so she can pay y’all’s rent on time the only thing proud has seen is his brother balls deep in throat talk about a Real inbred creature the only time he’s spending with family is when there all fucking each other or painting each other’s nails black yet another anorexic retard who needs to touch grass and get a life 🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂🤡😂

ALSO Drop your fucking nuts and stop sound like a complete fucking fairy when you talk you absolute fucking creature 

"whales get raised by whales ur a fat fuck, your whole family is full of fat fucks, you dont leave the house, you sit here and come at kids on the forums to try to avoid the fact that you have no social life. play connect the dots with ur wrists scars." -proud

Proud likes this
4 minutes ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

whales get raised by whales ur a fat fuck, your whole family is full of fat fucks, you dont leave the house, you sit here and come at kids on the forums to try to avoid the fact that you have no social life. play connect the dots with ur wrists scars." -proud

Yeah to bad your parents are divorced I’m sure they told you it wasn’t your fault don’t think I haven’t seen your snaps you fucking loner you don’t have a life you mad social anxiety having bitch you don’t get off this game with your 120hrs in the past 2 weeks maybe your parents wouldn't have spilt if there sons weren’t blowing each other like inbred creatures again why are you coming at someone when you sound like a telly tubby live with your parent and have no job or life maybe focus on fixing that instead of  taking about your mom and blowing every thing that walks  do everyone a favor and OD on the anti depressants you take you fucking clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡 I know tying a rope is hard for someone with autism 

Farmer Steve likes this
7 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Yeah to bad your parents are divorced I’m sure they told you it wasn’t your fault don’t think I haven’t seen your snaps you fucking loner you don’t have a life you mad social anxiety having bitch you don’t get off this game with your 120hrs in the past 2 weeks maybe your parents wouldn't have spilt if there sons weren’t blowing each other like inbred creatures again why are you coming at someone when you sound like a telly tubby live with your parent and have no job or life maybe focus on fixing that instead of  taking about your mom and blowing every thing that walks  do everyone a favor and OD on the anti depressants you take you fucking clown 🤡🤡🤡🤡 I know tying a rope is hard for someone with autism 

well proud just left the call so idk what to say, short intermission I guess how are you sir

2 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

hahahhaha you can be without a job and have a wardrobe worth 12k. Most of it is probably the cost of your cumsocks that you keep anyways

1 hour ago, Ethan Darrell said:

2 hours ago, John Lemmon said:

its nice to see after not launching arma for 3 years i am still firmly inside your heads

also i cant be bothered reading your messages 

11 hours ago, one of ethan darrels chins said:

its nice to see after not launching arma for 3 years i am still firmly inside your heads

also i cant be bothered reading your messages 

I had to ask who I was even talking to. You came back to quote the boys instantly. idk whos living in whos head, but I dont browse a forum of a game I dont play looking for recognition or bragging about how much money my wardrobe is worth. 

Stop acting like you wont read these messages, we all know you read everything 

48 minutes ago, John Lemmon said:

I had to ask who I was even talking to. You came back to quote the boys instantly. idk whos living in whos head, but I dont browse a forum of a game I dont play looking for recognition or bragging about how much money my wardrobe is worth. 

Stop acting like you wont read these messages, we all know you read everything 

lol i opened the forum to see how everything was, i posted one word now the fanboys are back

i love your continued support for me<3

also you were all never like this in discord on among us, so please keep the same energy everywhere else if you cant even say it to me on discord💀

13 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

“ok ethan darrel if you want to try to spit facts at me let me get to the pathetic facts about you. wou weigh over 300 pounds and cant get up, anything you say is invalid because you cant get up to defend urself, ur wheelchair bound because of ur weight LMAO. cant talk about parents knowing things, because ur parents know that they raised a fat useless slob like themselves, ur whore whale of a mother doesnt love you because you dont leave your room. everything you say is projecting because you weigh about a ton trying to roast kids, you cant even wake up and walk to your pc without being out of breath. im gonna tell you straight up, i know you have insecurities and depression about your weight or else you would not be getting as defensive as you are to everybody. your FUCKING obese and its hilarious, you have no social life no friends all because you cant hit a gym, only reason unknown likes you is because they cant see your pig face every time ur giant neck opens. you've been playing this game as long as i have, and ur weight has only gone up, you have been doing nothing with your life for the past 5 fucking years let that sink in. so just stop, stop trying to come in at kids with things you make up in your head when the pathetic facts about yourself is that whenever you get in a car it fucking jiggles. your legs definetly look like + sized turkey legs. to the fat witch who falls in love with your ass, your gonna have bigger tits then her, thats a problem. you already have bigger tits then both your mother and father that must be a record in the family. i genuinely wouldnt be surprised if you offed yourself and an earthquake would happen, 9.5/10. with all this being said, shut your mouth and go play a different game cuz this ones got a weight limit.dont really think i needa say anything after that.”-proud

Edited by Tyrone Darnell
Proud and Paradox_ like this
4 hours ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

“ok ethan darrel if you want to try to spit facts at me let me get to the pathetic facts about you. wou weigh over 300 pounds and cant get up, anything you say is invalid because you cant get up to defend urself, ur wheelchair bound because of ur weight LMAO. cant talk about parents knowing things, because ur parents know that they raised a fat useless slob like themselves, ur whore whale of a mother doesnt love you because you dont leave your room. everything you say is projecting because you weigh about a ton trying to roast kids, you cant even wake up and walk to your pc without being out of breath. im gonna tell you straight up, i know you have insecurities and depression about your weight or else you would not be getting as defensive as you are to everybody. your FUCKING obese and its hilarious, you have no social life no friends all because you cant hit a gym, only reason unknown likes you is because they cant see your pig face every time ur giant neck opens. you've been playing this game as long as i have, and ur weight has only gone up, you have been doing nothing with your life for the past 5 fucking years let that sink in. so just stop, stop trying to come in at kids with things you make up in your head when the pathetic facts about yourself is that whenever you get in a car it fucking jiggles. your legs definetly look like + sized turkey legs. to the fat witch who falls in love with your ass, your gonna have bigger tits then her, thats a problem. you already have bigger tits then both your mother and father that must be a record in the family. i genuinely wouldnt be surprised if you offed yourself and an earthquake would happen, 9.5/10. with all this being said, shut your mouth and go play a different game cuz this ones got a weight limit.dont really think i needa say anything after that.”-proud

Damn proud you got me oh man oh man I’m so hurt I am going go home from my career to my house that I own in my king size bed I sleep in and cry about how some anorexic autistic lanky inbred creature hurt my feelings on an eight year old just remember your mom is lifting the stomach of every 300lb sweaty man to find his dick just to suck his dick to make sure you can get chicken nuggets for dinner just remember “creatures raise other creatures” and it shows to bad you have nothing else to show for besides the after taste of your brother load he dumped in your throat and a 1 bedroom apartment that smells like Newport’s weed and cat piss my parents are on there way to retirement yours will work till there dead 💀🤡😂  

Keep looking for that internet respect NIGGUH again drop your fucking nuts you fucking fairy fuck 

Edited by Ethan Darrell
35 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Damn proud you got me oh man oh man I’m so hurt I am going go home from my career to my house that I own in my king size bed I sleep in and cry about how some anorexic autistic lanky inbred creature hurt my feelings on an eight year old just remember your mom lifting the stomach of every 300lb sweaty man to find his dick just to suck his dick to make sure you can get chicken nuggets for dinner just remember “creatures raise other creatures” and it shows to bad you have nothing else to show for besides the after taste of your brother load he dumped in your throat and a 1 bedroom apartment that smells like Newport’s weed and cat piss my parents are on there way to retirement yours will work till there dead 💀🤡😂  

Keep looking for that internet respect NIGGUH again drop your fucking nuts you fucking fairy fuck 

yo man dont take anything from the 120 pound gangster crip who is transracial, "nigguuhh".

1 hour ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Damn proud you got me oh man oh man I’m so hurt I am going go home from my career to my house that I own in my king size bed I sleep in and cry about how some anorexic autistic lanky inbred creature hurt my feelings on an eight year old just remember your mom is lifting the stomach of every 300lb sweaty man to find his dick just to suck his dick to make sure you can get chicken nuggets for dinner just remember “creatures raise other creatures” and it shows to bad you have nothing else to show for besides the after taste of your brother load he dumped in your throat and a 1 bedroom apartment that smells like Newport’s weed and cat piss my parents are on there way to retirement yours will work till there dead 💀🤡😂  

alright ethan have fun sleeping in your own king sized bed ALONE, your never going to pull any decent looking bitch cuz ur an ogre urself. again keep projecting over the fact that you have no social life and no friends because you are too obese to leave ur crib. at this point your spewing any word you learned since kindergarten trying to hide the fact what we're really talking about, your weight. your fuckin huge man, you can't offend me with the nonsense in ur head cuz its not true n we both know it, but every time u read what i say its the pathetic facts about urself that not even ur family can tell u. go have fun coping with the fact that your never gonna be able to hit a gym, get friends, nor a bitch because your too much of a pathetic slob to do anything with your life.

Proud likes this