What the fuck are you doing? chrome You've lost all respect, and the unknown has lost respect.

32 minutes ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

alright ethan have fun sleeping in your own king sized bed ALONE, your never going to pull any decent looking bitch cuz ur an ogre urself. again keep projecting over the fact that you have no social life and no friends because you are too obese to leave ur crib. at this point your spewing any word you learned since kindergarten trying to hide the fact what we're really talking about, your weight. your fuckin huge man, you can't offend me with the nonsense in ur head cuz its not true n we both know it, but every time u read what i say its the pathetic facts about urself that not even ur family can tell u. go have fun coping with the fact that your never gonna be able to hit a gym, get friends, nor a bitch because your too much of a pathetic slob to do anything with your life.

Proud you have no bitch no income no job no house no car no high school diploma nothing please tell me where any girl with a brain is going to fuck some dude who lives with his parents  who are on welfare paints his finger nails black and makes cringe Snapchat’s and tik toks for attention pleaseeeeeeeeeee I need to see how you think you are doing better then anyone in life and how what you said makes any sense you dense emo fucking freak what is mom paying for your dates to theme parks and the movies to ?  

Edited by Ethan Darrell
24 minutes ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Proud you have no bitch no income no job no house no car no high school diploma nothing please tell me where any girl with a brain is going to fuck some dude who lives with his parents  who are on welfare paints his finger nails black and makes cringe Snapchat’s and tik toks for attention pleaseeeeeeeeeee I need to see how you think you are doing better then anyone in life and how what you said makes any sense you dense emo fucking freak what is mom paying for your dates to theme parks and the movies to ?  

"ethan darrel, you have no bitch and no friends, nor will you ever have a bitch or friends. unlike you i actually know what a vagina feels like while you work to cope with the fact that ur almost a 30 yr old virgin. bitches are a joke to me, i play w em and onto the next while you fold upon the sight of a bitch. what you actually just said is the biggest form of coping ive ever seen, having a job to stack ur bread doesnt change the fact that ur a pathetic human being that doesnt know what pussy looks nor feels like besides through a phone screen and only living to sit on ur pc. everyone on this thread, even ur friends, know how much of a obese slob you are and laugh at you, take that as a hint of reality. have fun being a sad sack of shit, i see you trying to pull ebitches🤣 also stop editing ur posts ur stuttering"-proud

What's wrong with the world, Mama?
People livin' like they ain't got no mamas
I think the whole world's addicted to the drama
Only attracted to things that'll bring you trauma
Overseas, yeah, we tryna stop terrorism
But we still got terrorists here livin'
In the USA, the big CIA
The Bloods and the Crips and the KKK
But if you only have love for your own race
Then you only leave space to discriminate
And to discriminate only generates hate
And when you hate, then you're bound to get irate, yeah
Madness is what you demonstrate
And that's exactly how anger works and operates
Man, you gotta have love just to set it straight
Take control of your mind and meditate
Let your soul gravitate to the love, y'all, y'all

[Chorus: Justin Timberlake]
People killin', people dyin'
Children hurtin', hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach?
And would you turn the other cheek?
Father, father, father, help us
Send some guidance from above
'Cause people got me, got me questioning
Where is the love?

[Post-Chorus: will.i.am & Fergie]
(Love) Where is the love? (The love)
Where is the love? (The love)
Where is the love, the love, the love?

[Verse 2: Taboo]
It just ain't the same, old ways have changed
New days are strange, is the world insane?
If love and peace is so strong
Why are there pieces of love that don't belong?
Nations droppin' bombs
Chemical gases filling lungs of little ones
With ongoing sufferin' as the youth die young
So ask yourself, is the lovin' really gone?
So I can ask myself, really, what is going wrong
With this world that we livin' in? People keep on givin' in
Makin' wrong decisions, only visions of them dividends
Not respectin' each other, deny thy brother
A war is goin' on, but the reason's undercover
The truth is kept secret, and swept under the rug
If you never know truth, then you never know love
Where's the love, y'all? Come on (I don't know)
And where's the truth, y'all? Come on (I don't know)
And where's the love y'all?

People killin', people dyin'
Children hurtin', hear them cryin'
Can you practice what you preach?
And would you turn the other cheek?
Where is the love?

[Post-Chorus: will.i.am & Fergie]
Where is the love?
Where is the love, the love, the love?

[Verse 3: apl.de.ap]
I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm gettin' older, y'all people gets colder
Most of us only care about money-makin'
Selfishness got us followin' the wrong direction
Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema
Yo, whatever happened to the values of humanity? (Yeah)
Whatever happened to the fairness and equality? (Yeah)
Instead of spreading love, we spreading animosity (Yeah)
Lack of understanding leading us away from unity
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down
It's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under
Gotta keep my faith alive 'til love is found
Now ask yourself

[Post-Chorus: will.i.am]
Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?

Where is the love?

[Outro: will.i.am & Justin Timberlake]
Now sing with me, y'all (One world, one world)
We only got (One world, one world)
That's all we got (One world, one world)
And something's wrong with it (Yeah)
Something's wrong with it (Yeah)
Something's wrong with the w-world, world, yeah
We only got (One world, one world)
That's all we got (One world, one world)

cracka likes this
3 hours ago, Ethan Darrell said:

Damn proud you got me oh man oh man I’m so hurt I am going go home from my career to my house that I own in my king size bed I sleep in and cry about how some anorexic autistic lanky inbred creature hurt my feelings on an eight year old just remember your mom is lifting the stomach of every 300lb sweaty man to find his dick just to suck his dick to make sure you can get chicken nuggets for dinner just remember “creatures raise other creatures” and it shows to bad you have nothing else to show for besides the after taste of your brother load he dumped in your throat and a 1 bedroom apartment that smells like Newport’s weed and cat piss my parents are on there way to retirement yours will work till there dead 💀🤡😂  

Keep looking for that internet respect NIGGUH again drop your fucking nuts you fucking fairy fuck 

battlefield 1 time GIF

1 hour ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

"ethan darrel, you have no bitch and no friends, nor will you ever have a bitch or friends. unlike you i actually know what a vagina feels like while you work to cope with the fact that ur almost a 30 yr old virgin. bitches are a joke to me, i play w em and onto the next while you fold upon the sight of a bitch. what you actually just said is the biggest form of coping ive ever seen, having a job to stack ur bread doesnt change the fact that ur a pathetic human being that doesnt know what pussy looks nor feels like besides through a phone screen and only living to sit on ur pc. everyone on this thread, even ur friends, know how much of a obese slob you are and laugh at you, take that as a hint of reality. have fun being a sad sack of shit, i see you trying to pull ebitches🤣 also stop editing ur posts ur stuttering"-proud

Dude is clueless on how life works nothing I said is made up you fucking clown funny how you don’t Denounce all these things things I say you just accept them like the inbred buckteeth hillbilly you are maybe mama wouldn’t have gotten that cancer if she wasn’t smoking so many Newport with you on the way to preschool and instead choose a patch  you fucking black eyed pasty freak I am quite enjoying watching you trigger living in that head rent free so easy to get a response out of you keep it coming 

Sorry I don’t have all day to respond some of us 23 year old have jobs we work at 

Edited by Ethan Darrell
Toxicc likes this
  • 2 weeks later...