phoenix end .say goodbye to everyone

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

如果你知道自己的历史,你应该知道为什么你那堵著名的墙被造出来了。

Are you Arab? Say hello to your ancestors when you overestimate the status of your country please look at reality and stop living in the world of your children. By the way, will you wear a turban like your ancestors?

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

if you know ur own history you should know why that famous wall of yours was made 

Chinese people are never afraid of anyone hating them, but I know you hate Chinese people very much, you only make Chinese people happy, are you jealous?

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

if you know ur own history you should know why that famous wall of yours was made 

fuck you An idiot

Voodoo and MoLu. like this
18 minutes ago, PGone said:

Are you Arab? Say hello to your ancestors when you overestimate the status of your country please look at reality and stop living in the world of your children. By the way, will you wear a turban like your ancestors?

Chinese people are never afraid of anyone hating them, but I know you hate Chinese people very much, you only make Chinese people happy, are you jealous?

fuck you An idiot

your country banned teamspeak stfu retard

you arent even allowed to play videos games; im going to report you to the Chinese government so u will be put in a concentration camp

Edited by salty.connor
Aslan and thero like this
3 hours ago, PGone said:

fuck you An idiot

i am not arab and let me tell you your ancestors were pissing them self when my ancestors came for you 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...