Make skinning knife purchasable from rebel market/fix scalping (Michael Myers seasonal)

would make it easier rn you have to go to market to have the posibility to scalp and when i'm constantly respawning to a rebel spawn so i can repush with my gang i don't have the opportunity to scalp.

also, each scalp sells for 6k, organs sell for 8k, both have 15 minute cooldowns. Not only that but you are REQUIRED by a script to sell the first scalp you scalped in order to even have the option to scalp a second time. So, each time I scalp I have to travel all the way to a drug dealer to sell a item that sells for 6k. Like maybe it would be reasonable if i could scalp multiple heads and sell them altogether. I had to execute 250 people to earn a ability that is worse than the basic version of it. last difference is that it sells at drug dealer which has way higher risk. This seasonal just doesn't feel right and i was kind of underwhelmed after i grinded all the executes.

if theres anything else anyone noticed with this seasonal quest feel free to add it on

Edited by Mithridates Of Pontus
Kylej, BLOTTER and CH1EF like this