Be nice to the Chinese, stop racism

Why are there so many racists in asylum, and their targets are all Chinese? What did the Chinese do wrong? You should treat them like this. You always complain about their ping. Do they want to? They also want to make the ping lower. There is no way but to immigrate to the United States. Would anyone emigrate for a game? Chinese people are not as bad as you think. Why do people hate us? Every racist will call me chink when he sees me. I've had enough. stop china hate If you respect me and my country, I will respect you, that's all. last,china on topefdddc37500a202637ff537be26e31ef.jpg

Edited by P H O E N I X
1 hour ago, P H O E N I X said:

Because of the existence of people like you, there will be war in the world.

What can you do with zone lock? Can you donate donor10?

Nobody cares that you're Chinese. You could be Canadian for all I care. I'd be saying the same shit. We care that your 3rd world internet makes combat with you damn near impossible. You fuckers literally teleport. I've got a clip where I dumped two entire mags into one of you, suddenly you teleport 5m away, and shotgun blast my ass into last week.

Stop trying to play the race card, either get better internet or fuck off to another server.

Edited by Doomba
bigjohn561 likes this