Don't drop on rebels with hummingbirds' kids

Master is an idiot. “Hey guys! I understand we are in an unarmored heli. But I think we can take those 200 rounds of 6.5 to the face so I’m gonna keep flying into the rebel and land in a place with no cover!” And then for the rest of the night proceeds to crash everything he is either in the pilot or driver seat of. Master worst pilot NA  

Austin M likes this
16 hours ago, Junker said:

Master is an idiot. “Hey guys! I understand we are in an unarmored heli. But I think we can take those 200 rounds of 6.5 to the face so I’m gonna keep flying into the rebel and land in a place with no cover!” And then for the rest of the night proceeds to crash everything he is either in the pilot or driver seat of. Master worst pilot NA  

Fucking hell lad calm down 

21 hours ago, Junker said:

hey dudeski this comment is a radical ROFL im literally lmaoing right now bruh  !