Hitting someone with their own ifrit in combat should NOT be VDM

Thats total bullshit. If your in the middle of combat and I try to ram someones ifrit and they jump out to shoot at me, or they were using their ifrit as armor to shoot someone else from behind cover and they get spangled by their own ifrit or die from getting hit by it......that should not be VDM.

Dont be a dumbass and jump out of your armored vehicle during combat if you arent safe to do so. Dont cry about it if you get knocked the fuck out by your own vehicle during an armor V armor session and someone walking up to you and shooting you in the face.

Kawaii likes this
4 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

i agree but the admins wont. imo all vdm should be allowed aslong as initiated or in combat with the person. but never gonna happen :(

this post just shows that all you do is stay inside the Bamboo gang house all day and never actually fight people unless it's from the safety of your house

Tbh admins are more of the problem in cases like this.  Some might not ban if it looked like an accident, others might ban you but lift it if you reasonably explain how it was an accident, and a few ( Maybe more than a few, depending who you ask ) will just be extremely petty and not lift shit because the ban appeal section is an Arma expansion to them.

Kawaii likes this

If you decamp while there is an ifrit coming at you imo that is your fault, have some more situational awareness before you drop.

If you know someone is decamped behind an ifrit and you ram it, that is VDM. You are not armor v armor at that point, and you are slamming a vehicle into a person.

I've heard a lot of misconceptions or contradicting statements regarding vdm in this situation and I see how it could be frustrating. 

Previous to the v2 dom era, if there was a spangled body and as long as it was not a direct result of you or your gang mate, it would be perfectly fine to kill them, however it seems now regardless of the situation, if someone is spangled and if they did not spangle themselves, you can not kill them.

Another point is that with VDM, the intent of the vdmer is very important and in most cases in big fights there are a lot of different factors and can be situational. My advice from personal experience is if you get a gut feeling that you could get banned for vdm during fights, let them get back up.

tldr: Don't shoot spangled people unless they spangle themselves, take the better safe than sorry approach. It's always better to spend 5 min re-gearing than to spend 24 hours or more arguing about what has already happened.

Edited by Bherky
Kraken and Patato like this