removal of skiman

remove skiman as admin  

111 members have voted

1. 1. should skiman be removed from admin?

In my five years in this community I have never met more of a conniving little prick then @skimancoleall I ever hear is how admins help out their friends with gear and shit.  This retard won’t even pay me for my trainings honest to god he needs to go.  Not to mention the gall that he has to ban people who break the rules? What a fucking a freak show.  I hear he even plays the server does he know he’s an admin?

4 minutes ago, P.FitzWallace said:

Breaking the server rules and using mechanics to gain an advantage over your opponent during a fight, kind of ratty no?

THE WHOLE FIGHT WE HAD WAS AGESNIST SEVER RULES. the cops never re initiate and just came back and fought. followed us from cartles to kav for over 40 minutes 

9 minutes ago, OG Blunt said:

THE WHOLE FIGHT WE HAD WAS AGESNIST SEVER RULES. the cops never re initiate and just came back and fought. followed us from cartles to kav for over 40 minutes 

There’s a gap in this story. Your gang members would shoot first and continue shooting cops as the other cops came back meaning they no longer had to initiate

3 hours ago, skimancole said:

There’s a gap in this story. Your gang members would shoot first and continue shooting cops as the other cops came back meaning they no longer had to initiate

idk sorta sounds like you had to push the tried and true I win button 

Edited by Sheriff Rick
17 minutes ago, Liberal Tears said:

I will be voting yes to remove

He is a well known liberal, so because of that, he must drop his admin status and leave the server immediately

Liberal tears and family fully supports this poll to remove him

and don't forget to imagine being a liberal, gotta be depressing!

Loop Trump GIF

hell no

Polar likes this
10 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

@skimancole hey yesterday howd you know i was in that other house after i grenaded myself and respawned? i wasnt the apb or anything, i literally spawned upstairs, went prone, and tabbed out and 3 minutes later you're trying to suck my dick through the wall calling my name. 

Had your warrant. Also you kav rats still haven't managed to figure out the police know where all your houses are since you sit in them all day 😬

Polar and BLOTTER like this
1 hour ago, skimancole said:

Had your warrant. Also you kav rats still haven't managed to figure out the police know where all your houses are since you sit in them all day 😬

FUNNY HOW WE OWN AROUND 5 HOUSES IN A 50M RATIUS AND YOU STILL MANAGE TO FIND THE ONE THAT IM ALWAYS IN AND RUSH IT WITHOUT LOOKING AT OTHERS, even if i move

Edited by OG Blunt
manhua and Kodiak like this
1 hour ago, skimancole said:

so in the 3 minutes after i respawned from the other house and spawned in this house, my warrant, which is like a circle radius on the map, told you exactly which house i was in. when i literally could of be in the house directly infront of that which i have keys to, or in the house behind me that had like 3 people from peach streets in it running around inside.

15 minutes ago, NovaCharged said:

Even if we take out the trolls voting yes and no and just leave them as a no, the polls speaks for itself. more people feel you do more harm then good in power.

pretty sure if there was an actual vote the only people who would vote yes are trolls or kavalians because they got trolled back by mr skiman

Edited by Tyrone Darnell
CaptRhett and BLOTTER like this