If you don't want me to say it, I won't say it, but please remember this person.

2 hours ago, KlausMikaelson said:

大声笑好吧兄弟,来自那些在你射击他们时需要 5 秒才能死去的家伙。当然,我确实有很高的 ping,但不是那么高,他们的狗屎在下一个级别。 

I didn't say anything. You've stopped talking to yourself. Many people in our dragon Gang have questioned you. Your teammates are normal players, but you're not. You are also a good "actor" of the game. You are trying to be quiet as much as possible, but we can see it.

Don't joke man, Dragons don't know anything about playing normal everyone knows this so don't talk about how many people in our dragon gang have questioned me, I've played for a very long time, I'd never jeopardize something I've grown to share time with. You not happy your "dragon gang" starting to have problems now so be it, I understand. When I play alone against you guys I can see how I always lose too, taking 5 seconds to kill you guys giving me no shot to kill anyone just trade and die, do I think it's fair no, do I think your gang leader, sniping me 1km out of a vehicle is legit, or how some of your guys teleport places and kill me is fair ? no 🤣. But I don't cry about all this when I take the L's, it is what it is no one can stop you guys even if its unfair, who knows why 💰. I also write this to show you I'm never quiet poosy, and I don't need to act, you have problems go complain to the admins, they can watch me play anytime they want, I got nothing to hide LOL 

suck my dick middle finger GIF

5 hours ago, KlausMikaelson said:

Don't joke man, Dragons don't know anything about playing normal everyone knows this so don't talk about how many people in our dragon gang have questioned me, I've played for a very long time, I'd never jeopardize something I've grown to share time with. You not happy your "dragon gang" starting to have problems now so be it, I understand. When I play alone against you guys I can see how I always lose too, taking 5 seconds to kill you guys giving me no shot to kill anyone just trade and die, do I think it's fair no, do I think your gang leader, sniping me 1km out of a vehicle is legit, or how some of your guys teleport places and kill me is fair ? no 🤣. But I don't cry about all this when I take the L's, it is what it is no one can stop you guys even if its unfair, who knows why 💰. I also write this to show you I'm never quiet poosy, and I don't need to act, you have problems go complain to the admins, they can watch me play anytime they want, I got nothing to hide LOL 

suck my dick middle finger GIF

10qvl7.jpg

KlausMikaelson likes this