Megaphone, FBIs, Swats? And some other s6 ideas.

Since... now we have a modded server... Can we have megaphones on police vehicles? :)

Wouldn't it be cool as fuck if you were in a pursuit and you can shout, 'APD, stop your vehicle at the side of the road with the engine off!'. Even if I think of this feature, I could think of so many ways to rp and even with the phone feature, now I can start my full time scamming business as a 'Windows tech support', thanks @Paratus for this phone feature, giving me lots of free and vulnerable innocent Civilian to scam.

And seeing that there's a model for police under Civilian, the hat there looks cool and maybe can be used for the server with a little retexturing and such, I mean since its Australia, right? We need different hats and such.

Also, we have several custom police, FBI and Swat vests, maybe we can use them aswell.

Maybe make a new things for cop with the use of FBI vests? I guess cops will roll with maybe plain Civilian clothing but must wear FBI vests and their car would be a Civilian car but with a small siren on top. I tried making a Swat on  editor mode and I gotta admit it looked badass in full black with helmet and etc. The FBI thing would just mostly be undercover in vehicles and won't be op as a vest will be still on and maybe make it only they will have a pistol? And where mostly FBIs would do investigation work such as 911 calls or just a scene of a gunshot, thus making regular policemen have more time to patrol and be in pursuits than all cops being in one area. I don't know, you discuss in the comments. 

A rule should be enforced that the prison has to be guarded because on my timezone, rarely doors will be open to the prison to pay bail and etc. Gives the prison guards more interaction with the prisoners and who knows? Maybe a feature where a shorter sentence can be given by Wardens to replace the metal collecting feature!

I believe strongly that now we have an actual modded Asylum server, these features should be doable, I think. 

Edited by Gloria Williams
12 hours ago, Gloria Williams said:

Since... now we have a modded server... Can we have megaphones on police vehicles? :)

Wouldn't it be cool as fuck if you were in a pursuit and you can shout, 'APD, stop your vehicle at the side of the road with the engine off!'. Even if I think of this feature, I could think of so many ways to rp and even with the phone feature, now I can start my full time scamming business as a 'Windows tech support', thanks @Paratus for this phone feature, giving me lots of free and vulnerable innocent Civilian to scam.

And seeing that there's a model for police under Civilian, the hat there looks cool and maybe can be used for the server with a little retexturing and such, I mean since its Australia, right? We need different hats and such.

Also, we have several custom police, FBI and Swat vests, maybe we can use them aswell.

Maybe make a new things for cop with the use of FBI vests? I guess cops will roll with maybe plain Civilian clothing but must wear FBI vests and their car would be a Civilian car but with a small siren on top. I tried making a Swat on  editor mode and I gotta admit it looked badass in full black with helmet and etc. The FBI thing would just mostly be undercover in vehicles and won't be op as a vest will be still on and maybe make it only they will have a pistol? And where mostly FBIs would do investigation work such as 911 calls or just a scene of a gunshot, thus making regular policemen have more time to patrol and be in pursuits than all cops being in one area. I don't know, you discuss in the comments. 

A rule should be enforced that the prison has to be guarded because on my timezone, rarely doors will be open to the prison to pay bail and etc. Gives the prison guards more interaction with the prisoners and who knows? Maybe a feature where a shorter sentence can be given by Wardens to replace the metal collecting feature!

I believe strongly that now we have an actual modded Asylum server, these features should be doable, I think. 

FBI does more than just investigate. They run raids, have their own swat teams, use shotguns, m4s, sniper rifles, etc. Just pistols for normal patrol, like a cop

3 minutes ago, Murmurs said:

FBI does more than just investigate. They run raids, have their own swat teams, use shotguns, m4s, sniper rifles, etc. Just pistols for normal patrol, like a cop

Well, I guess that probably America. FBI in my country are pretty neutral, they don't carry big guns unless needed.

Edited by Gloria Williams
5 minutes ago, epTic said:

I'd like to see Swat fixed on the normal servers before adding more shit to the modded servers. 

To be honest, I think this is easier to fix because it's already in the mods itself.

How long had the parole confirmation box thing been alive for? They probably are focusing more on this server now, frankly speaking.

7 minutes ago, Gloria Williams said:

To be honest, I think this is easier to fix because it's already in the mods itself.

How long had the parole confirmation box thing been alive for? They probably are focusing more on this server now, frankly speaking.

I just want to actually spawn back with 100 health after I'm killed as swat. 

You'll be 100 health, but you'll be shaking like your damaged.