Admin Appreciation Thread

Gnashes is love, Gnashes is life.

Special thanks to Gnashes for going above his typical Admin duties and going through countless logs to restore whatever he could; Padrinos for going through TONS of perm requests in Skype, and DJ for the forums (IPB Is Beautiful doe :()

Thanks to all the admins for all the work they've put into the restoration process.

Not sure words can describe the appreciation the community has for the hard work being put in right now. GG guys.

Gnashes/Bamf for requesting super logging and being able to recover lots due to that.

Padrinos for working hard on permissions/Ranks

Anders for doing comps.

I want to thank a few people:

Thank you Gnashes and Bamf for Gathering all the log information and saving most of our belongings, thank you for all the time that was put into that.

Thank you Anders for putting your time into approving and providing Compensation to all the players that lost their items, same goes for Revenge for giving a hand in that.

Even though I rather IPBoard, thank you DJScias for setting this website up, and for the time you spent to make it function.

And a general thank you to all of the staff who spent their time and will spend it into reverting the conditions of the community back to how they were prior to that Monday.

That's all, amazing work through this Black Monday. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would really want to thank Googie for that day, giving me a compensation for what I needed after the hacker attempt on the server and really appreciate the commitment he put into for just one compensation and his good attitude.

@Googie

and of course, to all Asylum Administrators. Thank you for all thehardwork that you've put into the community!

Edited by Gloria Williams

I would like to thank Gnashes for bringing us back from the dead. Anders for spending the first two days after the hack talking to hundreds of people and issuing compa like a boss. Padrinos for always being helpful and here to answer my dumb questions. Shoutout to smirnoff for the amazing events (s4 loves you). Trill for being a legend. And everyone else dont fell left out, we all love you for the hard work and dedication. 

Kind regards

• 2 weeks later...