April Patch Notes

Patato

As for the house keys.
Previously 11 man gang. 5 houses a guy. Every single person can have keys to every single house.
Premium housing has become a pre-requiste to participate in cartels/turfs/fortress. You arn't meant to have 85+ houses decked out with gear. or have 85+ money making houses that you go from house to house farming Scotch/Weed/LSD sheets.

9 minutes ago, skimancole said:

Kav rats seem to be the only ones malding about this. Regular houses aren't meant to have a whole fucking gang run through them and hide in them.

THAT'S THE WHOLE POINT OF A GANG HOUSE 

Fed Ex Wow GIF by NASCAR on NBC

I love how we're constantly rent free in your head lmfao and no we all got our own houses for cities it's just inconvenient and a pointless change.  It was nice to share houses especially when certain types of houses are hard to come by.  Not sure why you would make the game feel worse to play, but I guess you owned the kav rats you're seething about? 

Farmer Steve and Ethan Darrell like this
14 minutes ago, skimancole said:

That's rich. @Patato recently has been looking at the logs and has some FANTASTIC numbers for ya to put this to rest. According to Patato's research, the cops lose 75% of ALL federal events. The bank has literally INFLATED the economy since the cops lose so much...

Posted with daddy Patatos permission

like 3 groups ever touch the bank that succeeds. I'm sure it really inflated the economy lol

luke110 and smellypig like this
3 minutes ago, Dillon said:

like 3 groups ever touch the bank that succeeds. I'm sure it really inflated the economy lol

I didnt say bank inflated the economy. The destruction of all money sinks via quests and making changes that literally doubled the liquidity of the economy in 9 months did that. 

in 9 months more money was dumped into the economy than 9 years previous.

Just now, Patato said:

I didnt say bank inflated the economy. The destruction of all money sinks via quests and making changed that literally doubled the liquidity of the economy in 9 months did that. 

in 9 months more money was dumped into the economy than 9 years previous.

probably best to not have retard admins speak for you then.

8 minutes ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

after slick left there has literally been no content added other than value changes or copy and pastes from old code(aka slicks work)

There is a reason why you have been sgt for literally 15 months, you are retarded. Keep sucking off higher ups for no reward pal.

Man slick lives in y’all’s heads rent free if you believe this. If you want content, make a suggestion.

Keep berating the devs and content will only come out slower. Not sure why everybody decides to shit on every patch that comes out and wonder why they get no content sooner.

y’all wonder why we’ve gone through like 6 devs in a matter of 2-3 years. 

Junke likes this

J3YG3-XBP4W-G9XI8

CZ57Z-C96K6-B9I76

478HD-YTR3D-2Y9P8

8Q9LQ-36XN0-8W39Q

RNKTP-VFCER-XKJWK

B9MM7-M6728-DJ6IY

3KN7-3F7E-N84Q-7QK7-DM7G - Needs to be redeemed on Bethesda.net

Some steam codes for something or another.

5 minutes ago, • B A R K I N • said:

@Patato Shipwrecks are broken btw. None spawned last restart. Plus some wrecks have cases spawning inside the hull. Also, please buff them back again 🙂

Not 100% on it but my understanding is server attempts to pick a few events per restart that best suit the player numbers and composition of players online. Once we have a better idea of how often UFO/Plane crash ect are picked we will look at buffing them as their frequency will certainly be less (Before the server just did every single event sometimes multiple times regardless of player count) 

Once we get a few days on this patch under our belt we can get a better picture and adjust affected things (Such as crafting) 

Also, The brief case thing was an issue before. 

• B A R K I N • likes this
3 minutes ago, skimancole said:

Man slick lives in y’all’s heads rent free if you believe this. If you want content, make a suggestion.

Keep berating the devs and content will only come out slower. Not sure why everybody decides to shit on every patch that comes out and wonder why they get no content sooner.

y’all wonder why we’ve gone through like 6 devs in a matter of 2-3 years. 

lol if you rely on purely other peoples ideas for content that isn't a very good system. you are telling me 3+ people can't come up with an idea for some sort of content then this server is doomed. 

7 minutes ago, Dillon said:

lol if you rely on purely other peoples ideas for content that isn't a very good system. you are telling me 3+ people can't come up with an idea for some sort of content then this server is doomed. 

You do realize the devs are all unpaid volunteers every single one was a player just like you at some point. Fuck us for asking the players what they want added to the game I guess.

Bob Danaloo, Blake. and MoLu. like this
4 minutes ago, Patato said:

You do realize the devs are all unpaid volunteers. Fuck us for asking the players what they want added to the game I guess.

Yea I know. Slick did the same thing to be unpaid as well 🙂

Which I don't understand why Mitch doesn't pay you guys even a little bit. Trying to run a business off of volunteer work doesn't usually work well. 

Edited by Dillon
MoLu. likes this

Only reason I can see keys being changed from 10 to 5 is because of a faction being upset that there is to many houses for gang members/players to hide in/fight out of. Gang houses and player houses are two different things lets not forget that. Just because you have keys to my house doesn't mean you can spawn there and start fragging out on everyone, you would still need to make your way to the house to use it. Lets not forget the real estate shortage on the server, cutting keys in half is just a retarded move. This only helps APD prove me wrong, I guess you can make an argument it could help citizens too, but nobody on civilian has ever said "I wish people could only share 5 keys instead of 10" or "I'm losing this fight because 10 people can access this house". The purchasing keys isn't a bad idea I like it, but why change the limit. Change the limit back to 10 and make it so you can rent out keys to players for a week or something like @Farmer Stevebrought up a long time ago.

@Patatoyou a real one for the white vr suits though I thought my suggestion went unnoticed thank you ❤️

Edited by Don Julio
Sheriff Rick likes this
1 hour ago, Patato said:

As for the house keys.
Previously 11 man gang. 5 houses a guy. Every single person can have keys to every single house.
Premium housing has become a pre-requiste to participate in cartels/turfs/fortress. You arn't meant to have 85+ houses decked out with gear. or have 85+ money making houses that you go from house to house farming Scotch/Weed/LSD sheets.

I just don't see how this change really addresses that.  All people will do is only put active people on the keychains.  The game will just feel worse and it feels like a pointless change targeted at VERY specific things that only a few gangs are doing.  This especially sucks when housing is so fucking scarce, it literally feels like you need all the keys for that reason alone

Just to add, I think having to buy the keys is totally fair and I wouldn't mind the price for 5+ keys being pricey.  Asylum is in need of more money sinks.  11 keys helped solve the lack of available housing 

Edited by Sheriff Rick
Don Julio likes this
27 minutes ago, Don Julio said:

Only reason I can see keys being changed from 10 to 5 is because of a faction being upset that there is to many houses for gang members/players to hide in/fight out of.

I don't care how many people have keys to a house. The more people with keys, the more likely I am to be able to raid the house! This was neither suggested nor requested by the APD!

Just now, Sheriff Rick said:

I just don't see how this change really addresses that.  All people will do is only put active people on the keychains.  The game will just feel worse and it feels like a pointless change targeted at VERY specific things that only a few gangs are doing.  This especially sucks when housing is so fucking scarce, it literally feels like you need all the keys for that reason alone

Really comes down to your perspective. House keys were never really intended to be used as a way to give yourself 80+ houses to run around, pull vehicles and make money from. You want players out and making interactions. Being in a large gang is already advantageous as you have a numbers advantage. Its being compounded by the fact you are adding a pre-requisite that top gangs need top housing. Often this housing has been held for years and because of the limited prime real-estate it's inaccessible to newer groups.

Once you own a house theirs no associated cost other than some upgrades. No upkeep you just have to log in once a month. We have alot of money in the economy right now and i don't think its unreasonable to charge a one time fee for a key that you can redistribute as many times as you want. The fee might be high and perhaps more keys can be made available. But having 10+ guys on a house you paid 200k for 4 years ago and haven't dropped a dime on since that allows you to skip rebel to faster respond to turfs/fortress/processors/saving friends. Pulling vehicles. 

Electric bills are a no
Reducing maximum allowed houses was a no

So charging a fee for a house upgrade to me feels no different than charging for a scotch barrel/green house.

Richard and Innate like this
14 minutes ago, Patato said:

Once you own a house theirs no associated cost other than some upgrades. No upkeep you just have to log in once a month. We have alot of money in the economy right now and i don't think its unreasonable to charge a one time fee for a key that you can redistribute as many times as you want. The fee might be high and perhaps more keys can be made available. But having 10+ guys on a house you paid 200k for 4 years ago and haven't dropped a dime on since that allows you to skip rebel to faster respond to turfs/fortress/processors/saving friends. Pulling vehicles. 

Electric bills are a no
Reducing maximum allowed houses was a no

So charging a fee for a house upgrade to me feels no different than charging for a scotch barrel/green house.

maybe,base amount of keys could be 5, make the 5 other keys paid for, and make them like 60k,70k,80k,90k,100k or just something like that. or just make them more expensive or something idk. I feel like 10 might be too much and 5 is too little 

32 minutes ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

maybe,base amount of keys could be 5, make the 5 other keys paid for, and make them like 60k,70k,80k,90k,100k or just something like that. or just make them more expensive or something idk. I feel like 10 might be too much and 5 is too little 

cmon tyrone u know they cant do that

Tyrone Darnell and Richard like this
4 hours ago, skimancole said:

75% of them were broken or just copy and pastes that overlapped each other. Quests are meant to be seasonal anyways and redoing them gets you more money so we have working quests and more money which is a win in my book.

HAHA slick put out more in one update than any of these retards have in the past how many months?? You can bash it all day when his updates actually add content to the server XD

Man you guys sure cry hard. Fucking Sally's. Shut the fuck up and play the game you paid for 6 years ago. 

You cry babies are the reason no one wants to do work for anyone. You're all riding slicks dick about the content he put out. But you seem to have zero idea how much he hated the constant bitching you guys do here. 

If you can't find a way to at least be constructive, don't be surprised when I bop you from forums and game. You can watch from the sidelines for all I care. 

giphy.gif

Louie, Sandwich, ObiWoki and 7 others like this
14 hours ago, skimancole said:

That's rich. @Patato recently has been looking at the logs and has some FANTASTIC numbers for ya to put this to rest. According to Patato's research, the cops lose 75% of ALL federal events. The bank has literally INFLATED the economy since the cops lose so much...

Posted with daddy Patatos permission

dont think the loss percentage of federal events r a good metric when most of the apd built like this

discord admin user : r/comedyheaven

going against people like me

GigaChad | Know Your Meme

cracka likes this