What's up with the declining player base?

20 minutes ago, Liberal Tears said:

IS THIS SERVER DEAD??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SAD TO SEE THIS SERVER DEAD =^'{

MABEY THE 15% DISCOUNT ON ASYLUM KEYS WILL BRING PLAYERS BACK =D

I have to say you are an inspiration to the determination and will power of man. Even in my darkest hours when the world is dark and cold you can count on Liberal Tears to log into the server to spread one message. 

Liberals tears cannot be stopped with mere bans/kicks or mutes. The man is immune to all forms of punishment soldiering on in the face of multiple admins kicking him.

I take solace knowing that our server will never be empty as for even when i have grown old and died liberal tears will still be in side chat asking if the server is dead. 

@Louie You won't ever beat him

Btw pretty sure last i checked you had a 90 day streak going

Junke, TNT, AND and 9 others like this
1 hour ago, Patato said:

I have to say you are an inspiration to the determination and will power of man. Even in my darkest hours when the world is dark and cold you can count on Liberal Tears to log into the server to spread one message. 

Liberals tears cannot be stopped with mere bans/kicks or mutes. The man is immune to all forms of punishment soldiering on in the face of multiple admins kicking him.

I take solace knowing that our server will never be empty as for even when i have grown old and died liberal tears will still be in side chat asking if the server is dead. 

@Louie You won't ever beat him

Btw pretty sure last i checked you had a 90 day streak going

this tbh

P.s. imagine being a liberal

2 hours ago, Liberal Tears said:

IS THIS SERVER DEAD??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

SAD TO SEE THIS SERVER DEAD =^'{

MABEY THE 15% DISCOUNT ON ASYLUM KEYS WILL BRING PLAYERS BACK =D

The server is dead to me when there is no more liberal tears asking the age old question

Sheriff Rick likes this
3 hours ago, Patato said:

you-joke.gif
Man every post you make is bitter. Please stop imitating me 

Look. I know you guys are trying to make progress on a game that has been dying but some of the decisions you guys make is just mind boggling. Well.. not really mind boggling just kind of the feeling you get when your dog looks at you sideways after you accidentally touched it's bhole.

I mean its pretty populated and in the evenings it is always full. But speaking as someone who joined two weeks ago for the first time after playing on STS six years ago, new players get HOSED. Right now without tutorial missions and just every gang wanting to instantly rob and kill new players the second they pull out a vehicle makes folks not want to come back. 

Just saying that if you want to see some new blood, why don't you let the new blood get a footing before y'all run them off. All solid houses are at least 2 million - this isn't a complaint since this can be obtained by playing - but the roadblock is every solo / duo newbie in a boxtruck is going to get robbed and killed. I mean that is the game, you gotta be willing to grind against the robberies, but not a lot of folks are like that.

DankBud likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Liberal Tears said:

then why is it dead? 🧐🧐🧐🧐

Do you want it to be dead to feel better about not being able to play in it?

I have a blast in the server every week and here you are crying cause you cant play.

If this server didn't matter to you, you wouldn't be here making these post.

I hope you never again get to  experience the LONGEST LASTING, BEST RP EXPERIENCE ARMA has to offer.

Keep them banned tears coming!

ObiWoki and Liberal Tears like this
6 hours ago, Pickle Juice said:

I have a blast in the server every week and here you are crying cause you cant play.

I hope you never again get to  experience the LONGEST LASTING, BEST RP EXPERIENCE ARMA has to offer.

I'm RDMing you the moment I'm unbanned. @Liberal Tearsis the hero we need but don't deserve.

Liberal Tears likes this

imagine being a @Tusken Raiderx.x

11 hours ago, Pickle Juice said:

I hope your grandmother slips in the shower you fucking melt. Im rdming you until i get a 7 day in solidarity with @Liberal Tears