1.Can you actually make the ifrit a real armored car tired of Joe Schmoe with a 5.56 killing me even worse with rubber bullets 

2. Add a .50 cal rifle for said armored ifrit are the lynx. So someone can stop the vehicle but not with a ar15  maybe 50k for the rifle 

3. put more money in the banks like 1 million then have the cops refill it from the Federal reserve with armored car after Robbery. 

4. Everything the cops take from people make them transport to a different location for disposal of said illegal items under armed transport so people can try to hijack.

5.get rid of the apd and make them the asylum National Guard that way you can add better weapons for civilians and the new national guard. 

6. Put all weapons in the gun store just make them semi automatic keep all the full automatic in rebel 

7.give the asylum National Guard the afv-4 so they can combat the new ifrit that is actually a armored vehicle

8. Add in some IED’s for the rebels  

9. lower the cost of rpg’s 

10. Heisenberg Meth  was made in a RV make that available maybe RV cost 100k 

11. allow weed to fully mature into bud in house taxed too many times

12. Max sell price for a house that someone owns is 500k That way it will stop hoarding of houses

There's a lot to unpack here.

1. You must be clowning, 5.56 isnt going to be ripping you out of your ifrit. 6.5 can rip the side glass eventually but 7.62 is the only thing that should be fucking you lmao.

2. Just pull a .50 cal offroad? Why would we need a lynx?

3. Money inside of bank is directly correlated to how many cops are on. The more cops on the more money the bank holds.

4. There is a location currently where all seized items are taken, its evidence lockup.

5 -9. Not gonna waste my time

10.  Pretty sure this was already a feature that was removed?

11. Growing weed in your house already makes you good enough passive income does it not?

12. This wouldn't limit house hoarding, people would still sell houses for the same amounts just will be different payment methods...

Trioxide, Patato and Akula like this
1 hour ago, skimancole said:

chris farley what the fuck GIF

@Patato sign this man onto the dev team right away. Let’s just blow the economy sky high fuck it

Tbh this is a top level troll. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to respond to this as if he is serious so instead.

@Leroy Jenkins DH is leaking again, id like to return this one he seems lost and confused

Idk which is my favorite. I'm going with the one where he says 5.45mm rips him out of a frit but on the very next line he claims to need a 50cal that can pen thru deerstands to disable one himself.