asylum | nick

As a proud member of the UK asylum community board panel, I think I speak for the rest of the members,
we didn't grant you permission to use AJ Tracey in your inaugural montage here on asylum.
Especially being a German player, we rarely grant these to anyone, nevermind people of the far right regime.

Please revise this montage, look forward to hearing from you and listening to some GRINGO, Capo or maybe Farid bang

Kind Regards,
Abdul Karim Azeem

Proud Brexit'eer

jsh, cracka, Protocol and 2 others like this
23 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

As a proud member of the UK asylum community board panel, I think I speak for the rest of the members,
we didn't grant you permission to use AJ Tracey in your inaugural montage here on asylum.
Especially being a German player, we rarely grant these to anyone, nevermind people of the far right regime.

Please revise this montage, look forward to hearing from you and listening to some GRINGO, Capo or maybe Farid bang

Kind Regards,
Abdul Karim Azeem

Proud Brexit'eer

+1 

I myself would personally have been more accepting of the fact that you are using sir AJ Tracey in this montage if only you used quillin minigun clips. You can make up for this by sending me 100k in asylum dollars. Thank you mr buzzards man

abdul karim azeem likes this