How to blow up DH gang house and get threatened to be killed in real life :(

LOL, well.....you are a Penis.....and fat. I dont mean normal fat, I mean cheeze whiz and butter for blood kinda fat. Absolutely gelatinous. 

Thats cool, we know that the 4 DS guys left playing will be off Asylum and gone again soon. Billy, youre about to have the power turned off in the trailer home soon anyways, so youll be history.

Bherky likes this
17 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

LOL, well.....you are a Penis.....and fat. I dont mean normal fat, I mean cheeze whiz and butter for blood kinda fat. Absolutely gelatinous. 

Thats cool, we know that the 4 DS guys left playing will be off Asylum and gone again soon. Billy, youre about to have the power turned off in the trailer home soon anyways, so youll be history.

cringe

Nenja and SuperfarvaOG like this
1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Did you push your glasses up your nose while typing this? Fucking dork. If you’re going to talk shit at least attempt to not sound exactly like what you’ve just described. 

2 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

OH boy hoodlum i didnt think we would make you of all people mad enough to cringe post on here :D 

That is very hurtful , im gonna have to go eat a pizza to get over it.

Edited by DS_Billy
•ÐŠ• Randy likes this
2 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Yikes 

3 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

you seem kinda moody hoodlum might wanna get your Testosterone checked.

Edited by Luke SwagWalker
51 minutes ago, Luke SwagWalker said:

you seem kinda moody hoodlum might wanna get your Testosterone checked.

LOL, no.......actually we were just saying having you guys back on brings some life back to a dead server. Nothings going on but ratting in Kavala and Athira. 

Just trying to get under Billy's skin so you guys keep coming back.

31 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

LOL, no.......actually we were just saying having you guys back on brings some life back to a dead server. Nothings going on but ratting in Kavala and Athira. 

Just trying to get under Billy's skin so you guys keep coming back.

You should know better than to think that can happen hoodlum :D . We know you're scared its ok.

9 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Ebola said:

The legend himself you are dearly missed.

actually never left just poke my head in time to time to see whats going on. just seeing nothing has changed.

lost the teamspeak info when i changed computer if yall want to toss me in the dm go ahead

Edited by Cifunds
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 6:18 PM, DS_Billy said:

You should know better than to think that can happen hoodlum :D . We know you're scared its ok.

Billy, did you ever figure out that you were blowing up the wrong house? Wasting firebombs on an empty house?

By day two of you blowing it up, we switched houses. By the time you made this video we had been gone a week.

But hey, you were having fun, why spoil it?

On 5/30/2022 at 8:15 PM, Hoodlum Priest said:

Billy, did you ever figure out that you were blowing up the wrong house? Wasting firebombs on an empty house?

By day two of you blowing it up, we switched houses. By the time you made this video we had been gone a week.

But hey, you were having fun, why spoil it?

i think you're forgetting we found your new one almost instantly and continued to blow it up leading you to blame us of having an admin telling us where it was. 

Edited by DS_Billy
王 rando 王 likes this
On 6/2/2022 at 1:57 AM, DS_Billy said:

i think you're forgetting we found your new one almost instantly and continued to blow it up leading you to blame us of having an admin telling us where it was. 

You do know I was kidding to keep you strung along. That was not our gang house. You and Screelz were blowing up someone elses house down there in town....that little one crater, we dont even know who that belongs to.

Sorry.

Funny thing is, one of your gang members caught me coming out of the house and we started laughing.....he still hasnt said anything.

8 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

You do know I was kidding to keep you strung along. That was not our gang house. You and Screelz were blowing up someone elses house down there in town....that little one crater, we dont even know who that belongs to.

Sorry.

Funny thing is, one of your gang members caught me coming out of the house and we started laughing.....he still hasnt said anything.

Nice try fella ;D you never used to mald this much fella, its just a joke its all a game. calm down

On 6/5/2022 at 10:23 PM, DS_Billy said:

Nice try fella ;D you never used to mald this much fella, its just a joke its all a game. calm down

Sorry buddy, you aint gonna gaslight me........we arent the ones making videos about blowing up imaginary gang houses. Youre the one that is absolutely obsessed with Leroy.