How to blow up DH gang house and get threatened to be killed in real life :(

4 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Actually, they were your members.

Our bottom of the barrel are your shining stars.  you ended up with the boston contingent. Someone who threatens to kill people irl over a video game, and another who talks inappropriately to minors. Great haul you got yourselves there.

79eabb72b3bf27627e48e9c9c1576aa9.png

oof

Edited by DS_Billy
2 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

Our bottom of the barrel are your shining stars. 

LOL, yeah, OK buddy.  Im sorry that you miss us so much that all you can do is cry about it on every posts and every chance you get. I know it hurts your feelings that we left you twice taking most of your gang with us.......both times.

Dont worry, we will be back in another few months to take the rest. We got our eyes on Plad, Nate, Luke and Coco next.

Are you just now realizing that Tommy dont like you?

3 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

LOL, yeah, OK buddy.  Im sorry that you miss us so much that all you can do is cry about it on every posts and every chance you get. I know it hurts your feelings that we left you twice taking most of your gang with us.......both times.

Dont worry, we will be back in another few months to take the rest. We got our eyes on Plad, Nate, Luke and Coco next.

Imagine bragging on the forums about poaching players from DS.

32 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

The amount of cringe in this post is outstanding. You can really tell how upset you are about what we are doing to you guys on the server atm.

We all know whos eyes sidewinder's is on but if you could tell him to leave stretch alone thatd be great. 

Are you going to ask Plad, Nate, Luke and Coco to give you guys RL cash for your teamspeak server that apparently costs you $110+ a month too? leroy got $200 donated to him last month, just straight predatory .

28 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Its so bad. It is alot of fun fucking with them but it does get incredibly sad at times. Lots of projection. 

Edited by DS_Billy
16 minutes ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

....and we are glad to have them. We give each other shit but Im actually cool with almost all of them. 

7 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

The amount of cringe in this post is outstanding. You can really tell how upset you are about what we are doing to you guys on the server atm.

Are you going to ask Plad, Nate, Luke and Coco to give you guys RL cash for your teamspeak server that apparently costs you $110+ a month too? leroy got $200 donated to him last month, just straight predatory .

Its so bad. It is alot of fun fucking with them but it does get incredibly sad at times. Lots of projection. 

LOL, what the hell are you talking about? 

6 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

....and we are glad to have them. We give each other shit but Im actually cool with almost all of them. 

LOL, what the hell are you talking about? 

thing is most of our members have been with us for 5+ years. You guys cant have members like that cause you collapse every year and come back to us begging to rejoin :( Drunk Squad V1 vs Black label.. Dark horse V6

Edited by DS_Billy
CooperCream likes this
27 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

thing is most of our members have been with us for 5+ years. You guys cant have members like that cause you collapse every year and come back to us begging to rejoin :( Drunk Squad V1 vs Black label.. Dark horse V6

Again, what are you talking about? Weve been playing with the same core guys for 4 years now.....in and out of DS.

Its all good, I thought you were trolling us, but now I see you are getting really angry. I'll stop.

9 minutes ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Again, what are you talking about? Weve been playing with the same core guys for 4 years now.....in and out of DS.

Its all good, I thought you were trolling us, but now I see you are getting really angry. I'll stop.

hey man you gotta calm down. Its just a game ;) please tell your members to stop the real life threats though it's scaring me.

王 rando 王 and CooperCream like this
1 hour ago, Defragments said:

X1hUlAO.png

It wasn't long ago that Leroy was trying to get people to join DS...

We actually still love the DS guys, Billy is just raging

3 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

hey man you gotta calm down. Its just a game ;) please tell your members to stop the real life threats though it's scaring me.

Look, we all know Tommy is a madman.......but hes our madman and we love him.

4 hours ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

Can I join?

Innate likes this
21 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

you gotta be cappin. u see how many peeps in ds on myasylum. i ain’t ever have to scroll that many times to see all the players in a gang.

hard to believe ds had more members then this fr.

3u7Vyzs.png

yoQ2wme.png

j7ywmUM.png

Xx9l2nd.png

2w70Wvq.png

0 left the first time they left. 
5-6 left the second time. 

we've found the longer you let dh members talk the more and more cringe and straight up outlandish it gets. 

王 rando 王 likes this
11 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

you gotta be cappin. u see how many peeps in ds on myasylum. i ain’t ever have to scroll that many times to see all the players in a gang.

hard to believe ds had more members then this fr.

3u7Vyzs.png

yoQ2wme.png

j7ywmUM.png

Xx9l2nd.png

2w70Wvq.png

LOL, you do know that 80 percent of those people havent logged in to this game in years right?

DS has dwindled in active membership so bad that they have to resort to teaming up with AR to try to beat us. Even with good players like R4T and Not Mike they got wiped over and over again by us with less people.

16 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

Our bottom of the barrel are your shining stars. 

oof

Oof is right, must suck to need janitorial service all day yesterday after those bottom barrel players wiped you over and over.

11 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

The DH and DS split must've been extremely bitter lmfao

They have a bad habit of kicking their most productive members because someone on their A team whines and cries that someone not on the A team doesnt want to put up with their bullshit.

Then Billy pouts about it for months when it costs them most of their gang.

Edited by Hoodlum Priest
1 hour ago, Hoodlum Priest said:

They have a bad habit of kicking their most productive members because someone on their A team whines and cries that someone not on the A team doesnt want to put up with their bullshit.

Then Billy pouts about it for months when it costs them most of their gang.

you are the cringiest faggot ive ever seen on asylum. dude get a fucking life and stop taking an RP server on an 8 year old game so seriously. 

王 rando 王 likes this
13 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

we've found the longer you let dh members talk the more and more cringe and straight up outlandish it gets. 

42 minutes ago, Patrick Swayze said:

you are the cringiest faggot ive ever seen on asylum. dude get a fucking life and stop taking an RP server on an 8 year old game so seriously. 

He is currently malding trying to use the "throw enough shit at the wall some of it will stick"

The longer he rages the cringier it gets. This is why they are our favorite people to fuck with, cause they all act like this when you poke em with a stick. 

Edited by DS_Billy

what in the actual fuck ? my first question is who did you exactly "poach" from us,all the people that left was pretty much the same people that came in the second time........second when do you lot even show up anywhere to fight anything? maybe turf?

The fact you keep responding to a meme post weeks after shows enough along with blowing up an setting houses on fire after someone dies from us..AAAAAND you kicked a member for taking 8 rubber from a cartel....like what.

Bunch of drooling helmet wearing clowns

2 hours ago, w i z e v said:

unknown.png

lmao,cmon people gotta do better then billy is fat,its been known for yearssss.lulz at leroy an KD being in the same sentence.

Cmon DH what else ya got? flex on DS some more please. We havn't had this much hate in a long time,keep it going...Whats little man tommy gotta say?

3 hours ago, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Guarantee that was Leroy who kicked them.

Fella still goes around grabbing redgull off the ground so he doesnt have to spend money

What a nonce.

yea according to them mr tank was a "leech" an was warned about it on multiple occasions.

12 hours ago, Patrick Swayze said:

Who the fuck is taking this seriously?

11 hours ago, DankBud said:

AAAAAND you kicked a member for taking 8 rubber from a cartel....like what.

Kicking people from gangs for bullshit reasons is your specialty. Tank left cause he got called out for being a cunt.

5 minutes ago, DS_Billy said:

Literally everyone can see how much you are malding about all this, bit too late to try play it off cool now fella.

Again, youre gaslighting brother. I aint the one that made a 5 minute long video of me blowing up the wrong house. The funny part is you say in your video that shooting the electrical box to blow up a one crater isnt exploiting, you checked with the admins!!

Thats only funny because the day before, you caught me blowing up your gang house that way and you were so mad that you made a ticket trying to report me for exploiting, only to find out that it isnt.

Honestly, I never meant to get you that angry at me Billy. I thought you would be a good sport about all this.....I would NEVER try to get you or any DS banned. I thought we were friends.

Now I am sad.