Add fuel truck spawn to garages

On 4/25/2022 at 4:18 PM, abdul karim azeem said:

no cos then u buy a garage in the middle of no where and just pull crank vans and crank

Not sure if you know but crank requires box truck... I'm talking about fuel trucks for oil and homebrew moonshine that only goes for like $790 each and requires way more work than bud that goes for $725. On top of that you cant even mobile distillery like 400m from your house so its not as safe as it used to be either... nerf bud tbh not sure why home grown bud goes for two times more than regular reggie cannabis.

1 hour ago, Farmer Don said:

Not sure if you know but crank requires box truck... I'm talking about fuel trucks for oil and homebrew moonshine that only goes for like $790 each and requires way more work than bud that goes for $725. On top of that you cant even mobile distillery like 400m from your house so its not as safe as it used to be either... nerf bud tbh not sure why home grown bud goes for two times more than regular reggie cannabis.

crank rv van = fuel truck = homebrew moonshine truck. i used box as an example. i think the point here is that there is a reason u cannot pull these out of garages, because then there is no risk to doing these mobile money making methods. the whole point is that you HAVE to pull one of these vans from a city or a truck stop etc where PEOPLE will see you driving in it, and people will follow you. It doesnt matter if u cant do it within 400m of ur house, with ur addition u can still do ur moonshine in the middle of nowhere in the top right of the map and no one will come close to u with 0 risk.

vans can be pulled from garages, use a van

obviously a reason u can pull vans at a garage and u cant pull box trucks