New non Loot Crate skins. Now available on MyAsylum. Updated price

All,

As I have heard over the last few years. There is a desire from many who whish to support the server via buying skins but are not interested in dealing with crates. @Kelly made some awesome skins that I want to release in a future update that doesn't involve those pesky crates. I am posting it now to provide the opportunity for constructive feedback prior to release.

Below is a sneak peak of said skins. Each skin will cost 1,000 gold. They will soon be added in a future hotfix. 

image.png

image.png

image.jpeg

image.png

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Perhaps you should re read my post 🤣

seems like you cant take any criticism everyone gave you exactly what you asked for everyones telling you $25 is way too much, people are giving you what they think is a fair price and ideas are being spoon fed to you not everyones going to suck your dick cause they're chasing admin or validation. dont ask for opinions and sugestions if you're gonna get upset when people disagree with you.

MoLu., Protocol, Space and 11 others like this
53 minutes ago, KingOfNarniaa said:

seems like you cant take any criticism everyone gave you exactly what you asked for everyones telling you $25 is way too much, people are giving you what they think is a fair price and ideas are being spoon fed to you not everyones going to suck your dick cause they're chasing admin or validation. dont ask for opinions and sugestions if you're gonna get upset when people disagree with you.

lets talk perm and a few warning points inbound 

MoLu., TNT, william and 7 others like this

LOL. its not like there is a limited supply of these skins. If 3 people buy them at $25 you make $75. Nice.

if you LISTEN to the community and sell 50 at $10 well you've made a whole lot more and earnt the respect of your community.

The server is too driven by profit and cunts huffin admin/owner farts its no longer fun.

william and Patrick Swayze like this
12 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It's always the same people on every thread.

Don't buy it if you don't want to? Easy solution.

just doesn't make much sense, every other server has so much more variability when it comes to all vehicle skins that arent behind payment barriers, and has so much more with regards to rebel and civ outfits.

asylum has stupid skins that are in crates that 98% of the time you are paying for a BUST literally ur paying REAL money for nothing. at least in csgo cases you get SOMETHING. and then most of the skins are ass and its shown because no one has these skins or even wants to open the crates to try. 

stupid u think more than 3 people are going to pay $25 for a skin. yeah they might be cool but people would actually be enticed to pay the money for the REALLY cool skins ,like that orca one, if they can actually achieve and earn mediocre ones without having to pay for them.

11 hours ago, KingOfNarniaa said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) 

12 hours ago, KingOfNarniaa said:

Weird. Its like I asked for constructive feedback. But per the usual. Memes and off handed comments were the usual response. You failed to even provide any feedback and would rather just roast my response. 

Everyone is acting like 25 for a straight out decent skin is somehow breaking their world. I get its not free which everyone would obviously prefer. 

I've said this time and time again. No one is going to advocate for them to make less money in game, and I've now learned that unless it's free they're going to be mad as well. 

As mentioned above, more skins for less each makes a ton of sense which I completely agree with. However, we can't add endless skins to the server as we strive to keep the mission file size as low as possible. As each person who joins the server has to download it all from the same server, often at the same time. And a lagging server sucks for everyone. With that, I have to be selective of what we add with skins as they take the most space. And the ones we do add I can't offer for 2.99. 

But you all get that complex right?

Another idea is we could do rotating skins? Like 30 day skins that you pay for. Fresh in and fresh out would solve the space issue. But I can't even imagine that people would want 30 day skins they gotta pay for. You tell me

On 5/3/2022 at 10:09 PM, KingOfNarniaa said:

great skins but fucking $25 per skin is way too much maybe like 10 or 15 and a bundle deal for all 3 for the price of 2

It would appear your original comment got lost in the other responses. I retract my original statement about your lack of constructive feedback. My apologies. 

Would 15 per skin seem more reasonable?