increase the trunk size

the hemtt box is a bigger vehicle than the tempest yet the tempest device holds more in the trunk.

make the hemtt box more expensive but holds more.

the upgraded tempest holds 1350 in weight.

1250 not upgraded 

the hemtt box holds 1000/1100 upgraded 

900/1000 not upgraded

the hemtt box used to be a massive target for rebels to attack now they just seem to ignore them and go after tempests.

Gesloten and 王 rando 王 like this

Hemmtt is also what? 1/4 the price of a Tempest.

The Hemmtt is already a noob trap. Can't tell you how often i see someone new grind for the big truck, only to stay way too long in an illegal field and die.
By increasing the trunk you are really only benefiting the guys who load up a tractor in the back and farm in the middle of the night. 

5 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Grill on the left side 

more armor cabin wise not disablement wise, but idc really its whatever the community wants imo on this one.

But I do agree with our potatohead here

4 hours ago, Patato said:

Hemmtt is also what? 1/4 the price of a Tempest.

The Hemmtt is already a noob trap. Can't tell you how often i see someone new grind for the big truck, only to stay way too long in an illegal field and die.
By increasing the trunk you are really only benefiting the guys who load up a tractor in the back and farm in the middle of the night. 

Realistically I think the hemtt would hold more because the tempest doesn’t even look like it can hold anything, it doesn’t have a cargo space on the back or anything it’s a big ass machine lol

But I’m not even suggesting to increase the hemtt size, im saying to decrease the tempest size. I think the hemtt is fine as is but I do believe the tempest is too high

51 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

@ObiWoki @Patato @Gen. Henry Arnoldwhile we’re on this subject is it possible to change the physical inventory storage for vehicles without mods? If so I feel it’s kinda weird a Mohawk can hold more than a hemtt tbh

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setMaxLoad

March 8/2022 https://dev.arma3.com/post/spotrep-00102

We currently do not use it in any form. All physical inventory on our server is just Arma 3 Default. 
Pretty sure i talked about this with @ObiWokiat one point. Eventually one of us will stop being lazy and add it as another vehicle upgrade. TBH i was kind of waiting for someone to find out some horrible bug where it lagged the server to death but i havnt seen anything so far. 

If you wanted to be ambitious and go figure out (or find via google?) what the current value of every vehicle in the game is then put it in a sweet spreadsheet. We could look at adjusting any obvious Bohemia muck ups (Like a mohawk holding more than a Hemtt box)

1 hour ago, Patato said:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setMaxLoad

March 8/2022 https://dev.arma3.com/post/spotrep-00102

We currently do not use it in any form. All physical inventory on our server is just Arma 3 Default. 
Pretty sure i talked about this with @ObiWokiat one point. Eventually one of us will stop being lazy and add it as another vehicle upgrade. TBH i was kind of waiting for someone to find out some horrible bug where it lagged the server to death but i havnt seen anything so far. 

If you wanted to be ambitious and go figure out (or find via google?) what the current value of every vehicle in the game is then put it in a sweet spreadsheet. We could look at adjusting any obvious Bohemia muck ups (Like a mohawk holding more than a Hemtt box)

So I know before asylum tried to use a new type of inventory like the virtual inventory and no one liked it, however do you think we could try something like that again? I really like how the house inventory is now, is better than what the older vehicle inventory was. Do you think possible to reimplement that?

35 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

So I know before asylum tried to use a new type of inventory like the virtual inventory and no one liked it, however do you think we could try something like that again? I really like how the house inventory is now, is better than what the older vehicle inventory was. Do you think possible to reimplement that?

I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about, im completly blanking on this which means it was either so horrific that to cope with the trauma ive repressed the memory. Or it was before my time as a contributor. Id assume someone was tired of backpack duping/the other hundreds of Arma 3 duping and tried to solve it?

But at this stage no i don't think its feasible to tackle an entire inventory system that handles all the clothing/mags/weapons because you can't outright replace the inventory system. It would still be there with all its flaws. You are just hiding it from the end user with w/e clunky system we think up.

1 hour ago, Patato said:

I genuinely have no idea what you are talking about, im completly blanking on this which means it was either so horrific that to cope with the trauma ive repressed the memory. Or it was before my time as a contributor. Id assume someone was tired of backpack duping/the other hundreds of Arma 3 duping and tried to solve it?

But at this stage no i don't think its feasible to tackle an entire inventory system that handles all the clothing/mags/weapons because you can't outright replace the inventory system. It would still be there with all its flaws. You are just hiding it from the end user with w/e clunky system we think up.

its been a minute, ive been playing asylum since 2014. essentially it was a shittier version of what the current house inventory ui is now. and yea it was to combat duping and shit. but i feel like if you implemented the current inventory ui from the houses it'd be pretty sick.