Housing upkeep based on hours

It's no secret some people with good houses log on a couple times a month for a minute or two here and there to ensure they do not lose their houses. Some of these people have been doing this well over a year. My solution is to make a housing upkeep system based off how many hours you play on the server within the timeframe of a month.

How it would work:

The more houses you own, the more hours you need to play on the server within a month. I believe 2 hours per house is a fair number. If you own 5 houses I believe you should be required to play at least 10 hours within that month to not lose your houses.

Functionality:

• App on Phone called "Upkeep"
  • After clicking the app you will be prompted with how many hours you have played thus far while also displaying how many hours you must play within the 30 day timeframe (Also displaying how many more days until the timeframe ends)

Houses to hours:

• 1 house    = 2 hours
  • 2 houses = 4 hours
  • 3 houses = 6 hours
  • 4 houses = 8 hours
  • 5 houses = 10 hours

Result:

Either some more active players or some sick new real estate on the market, either one is a plus.

Example of just one unnamed player who abuses the current system:

CVHEsNd.png

TL;DR

If you don't play the server you shouldn't be allowed to prohibit the actual playerbase from having those houses.

Edited by 王 rando 王
typo and added tl;dr
Junke, c0p, BlackShot and 3 others like this