Add in Ghosthawks

Ebola

Can we please consider Adding in Ghosthawk to the Rebel Faction. On the flipside for the APD since there's already limited access to them reduce it to Sgt.+ to be able to pull them? Or give them a higher price tag for rebels. I've worked them in the arsenal and based on prior experience with them they are the same as an Orca in reference to armor rating and I know for sure glass can penetrated by MK-1.

From my experiences with both helicopters, The ghosthawk definetely seems to have higher armor value and is more difficult to shoot out or disable, As well as being significantly easier to successfully belly drop with, Even if it was considered to be added for rebels, The price tag would have to be considerably high.

Huron's on the other hand I think would be a better alternative to be added as another rebel helicopter, Relatively easy to disable, More than enough room for passengers, While also being decently fast.

Bob Danaloo and Sheriff Rick like this
18 minutes ago, Vortex said:

From my experiences with both helicopters, The ghosthawk definetely seems to have higher armor value and is more difficult to shoot out or disable, As well as being significantly easier to successfully belly drop with, Even if it was considered to be added for rebels, The price tag would have to be considerably high.

Huron's on the other hand I think would be a better alternative to be added as another rebel helicopter, Relatively easy to disable, More than enough room for passengers, While also being decently fast.

Only downside is that Hurons are heavy as fuck. Could it be possible to add in Ghosthawks as a trial period and if they are too armored then just have them removed? 

7 minutes ago, Ebola said:

Only downside is that Hurons are heavy as fuck. Could it be possible to add in Ghosthawks as a trial period and if they are too armored then just have them removed? 

That's entirely up to the dev's, I was just stating my personal opinion on it