Please for the love of god wipe the server

Server Wipe  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Should the server be wiped

• Yes
    • No

A wipe would be a massive game changer in my opinion. All the top gangs and majority of players are in a position where they will never have to make money again which kinda takes the fun aspect away from the server.

The thought of a fresh start, with all the latest updates and endless opportunities to make money I personally think it would do no harm and have people back to the roots of what the server is actually about.

People scrambling to do runs and competing for the best houses. Bringing the drug fields back to life along with all the other locations across the map.

If anyone else is in the same boat as me feel free to vote below lads! this poll will seriously be considered so every vote counts.

Yours Sincerely,

Widsyy.

4 minutes ago, MysticLion said:

Agreed Just wipe it already I'm sure everyone will be happy for it But if we do wipe can we please cap houses early game to make stuff fair chances

There is currently no enjoyment in the game besides killing nakeds in citys 

Right, I still find fun in some off meta fun things. only thing that holds me to the server is my prime housing really.

2 minutes ago, Dillon said:

there is no way you enjoy having so much money and doing nothing with it

yep just like in RL I enjoy being wealthy. 

Just now, D A N E said:

Right, I still find fun in some off meta fun things. only thing that holds me to the server is my prime housing really.

yep just like in RL I enjoy being wealthy. 

there is no way you just compared wealth IRL to wealth in a video game right?

1 minute ago, D A N E said:

Nope, just said I like to be wealthy in both.

Either way. server needs a fresh start. you are telling me you wouldn't enjoy making all your money all over again? all you do is make money anyway.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Jones said:

This will kill the server even more lol

doubt

Leroy Jenkins likes this

Want people back in the Red Zones? Eliminate Indica & Sativa Seeds. The end. Wiping the server would drive population down to nothing not to mention it's a serious blow to those who've already donated to the server. It's too old of a game to start over again with housing, stored Y and I inventory and personal money and with the current corruption the APD has devolved into, who would even want to try? If people were back in the red zones, the fun would be restored. Eliminate the stupid seeds or cap the Green House to only one house. Then make some very expensive purchasable assets. I'd pay a million for a Pawnee. I'd pay a million for an IFRIT HMG. I'd pay a million for a goddamn mortar tube! Want to see people's bank accounts go down and the fun to go up? Follow Leroy's suggestion...

3 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Want people back in the Red Zones? Eliminate Indica & Sativa Seeds. The end. Wiping the server would drive population down to nothing not to mention it's a serious blow to those who've already donated to the server. It's too old of a game to start over again with housing, stored Y and I inventory and personal money and with the current corruption the APD has devolved into, who would even want to try? If people were back in the red zones, the fun would be restored. Eliminate the stupid seeds or cap the Green House to only one house. Then make some very expensive purchasable assets. I'd pay a million for a Pawnee. I'd pay a million for an IFRIT HMG. I'd pay a million for a goddamn mortar tube! Want to see people's bank accounts go down and the fun to go up? Follow Leroy's suggestion...

Right, capped green houses per could be a move. stopping people from having 3-5 houses producing plus there alts

Edited by D A N E
Carterr and Leroy Jenkins like this
9 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

This is the type of players mindset fighting for the not wipe option.. IFRIT HMGs, Pawnees and Mortars. nice 👌

william, goyney, Widsyy and 1 other like this
6 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

red zones were dead before weed was added

population right now is only new players, retards like u who just run money for 5 years straight and returning old players that come and fight and realise the server is dead and then go and then come back and do the same shit

who gives a fuck about what u donated to the server, u donated for cosmetics. if the majority wants a reset its only fair.

dont get the apd point, but would also drive people to play apd more because its a good way of making money

WHO THE FUCK IS RUNNING WEED OTHER THAN PEOPLE WHO ARE GRINDING MONEY. the core of the community is people who actually r in gang life, want to do runs and all these people want a reset, only ppl who dont r people who are happy sitting alone in their house

theres some good additions that could be added but deffo not what youve said. some autistic suggestions.

please go back to GRINDING BREAD BRO!

1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

It would be awesome to see everyone fighting to get to the top again. I think this is a seriously under estimated game changer. 

Then do it. Its LONG overdue.

12 minutes ago, Leroy Jenkins said:

Everything you've said here is the reason it needs to wipe

Edited by rng

I really do not think this would be a great idea for the server. I feel as if it would be detrimental to the player base of this server. Sure, if the server wiped there would be a surge of activity throughout the island; but that is only temporary.  Soon enough we will be right back here in this current situation, and probably way sooner than you think. I truly believe this will hurt the server more than people assume. 

Leroy Jenkins likes this
1 hour ago, Widsyy said:

A wipe would be a massive game changer in my opinion. All the top gangs and majority of players are in a position where they will never have to make money again which kinda takes the fun aspect away from the server.

The thought of a fresh start, with all the latest updates and endless opportunities to make money I personally think it would do no harm and have people back to the roots of what the server is actually about.

People scrambling to do runs and competing for the best houses. Bringing the drug fields back to life along with all the other locations across the map.

If anyone else is in the same boat as me feel free to vote below lads! this poll will seriously be considered so every vote counts.

Yours Sincerely,

Widsyy.

did you fall out of bed an bump your head or something

wiping the server will kill it not a good idea

xeL and Leroy Jenkins like this
16 minutes ago, Dillon said:

why would people quit tho? there is nothing to do on the server at this point. 

People will not want to go back having nothing.  Especially with housing.

Asylum is an already solved game and resetting everyone will only give that nostalgia effect for two weeks before people have upwards of ten mil again.  Adding more end game content that isn't federal events or cartels is a better idea than gambling with your playerbase