New town/reapwn area?

I was thinking that the northern part of the map is very barren, maybe pick one of the larger towns up north and make it a respawn with a DMV, Air shop, a diving shop, commodities trader, and a few more ship wrecks up north making more diving locations, sticking with the hills/mountains make a new lumber mill close by, maybe even a new illegal substance to go along with the town, and maybe add a new legal/ illegal substance ginseng (found in the mountains). the mayor could make it illegal to gather or legal to gather like weed. I like the mountains and I think hillbilly/ redneck RP would be fun. I am sure you guys could come up with a few more activities you could do in the mountains. Also ginseng is really expensive IRL maybe you could process it into tea no idea.

Or tobacco in the mountains that you have to dry in your house or something again legal/illegal depending on the mayor?

OH!!!!! HUGE ISSUE I JUST RAN INTO! Can we have a confirmation before leaving a gang? I accidentally clicked leave instead of wars and there was no confirmation.

shxdow likes this

We find it unfortunate that you experience "RDM fest's" at city's you spawn at, we are continuously working on enforcing the rules but if you experience one of these unfortunate events I do want to recommend you to send a report to our administrative team using our support system linked here.

As of right now we do not want to explore adding a new town as we do want our town's to be populated. Adding another town will not benefit to that cause.