Suggestion - Jobs for new players as well as veterans looking for a bit more RP fun

John Irish

2 hours ago, John Irish said:

New jobs could include:

- taxi driver,

- builder (fix houses instead of medics),

- mechanic (ability to come repair vehicles, impound vehicles)

These would come with dedicated uniforms + means of transport. 

There used to be a taxi service and it didn't work. Those that requested the taxis usually ended up carjacking some freshie that just got his first hatchback

Edited by Ebola
Kawaii, GravL and Crossfade like this
2 minutes ago, Ebola said:

There used to be a taxi service and it didn't worked. Those that requested the taxis usually ended up carjacking some freshie that just got his first hatchback

one of the first things i did as a noob was get an m900 to fly around as a taxi. first taxi request was bad blood and they slammed it into the ground

8 hours ago, Ebola said:

There used to be a taxi service and it didn't work. Those that requested the taxis usually ended up carjacking some freshie that just got his first hatchback

I mean, regarding this issue, you could just do like EMS cars and prevent people from being able to drive those.. and make sure money is automatically taken from account when you request a ride (I don't know if that's possible, I don't mod).

Overall, it's just a way to add a bit of fresh air to the server, and allow new players to make money in a more interactive way rather than go mine and take the risk of getting robbed every 2 min

How about a mercenary position(consumes most of the money)

6 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

我认为这里有潜力,但根据目前列出的想法,我相信我们可以集思广益一些更好的选择。 

Honey, would you consider adding a few fresh key boxes, or even some additional discounts, to include key purchases in the donation scale~

Edited by Aluka

We are happy to implement any jobs when they are well thought out but I do not see any real content being added by these 3 suggested. As much as I wish we could add this I doubt it will ever be used and it will just go in the pile of things that we have but aren't used. If someone has a better idea for a real job that we could implement in altis I am happy to listen but for now I will be closing this