House Vendor Upgrade

Jeffo

Purchasable upgrade for housing that creates a house menu option for other players to buy items from a property you own with the upgrade. Also make houses vending items able to be located much like the player to player housing system works. People can sell select items right out of there houses in prime locations or wherever they own and set up a vendor upgraded house. 

If implemented I doubt cops would be able to see this. Even if we could it’d be considered a “civilian” activity and can get you in trouble much to the same how buying lottery tickets while on cop can. 

Plus probably wouldn’t be considered valid proof and since raiding houses incorrectly can get you a swift black list I see no issue on the cop side of things.

Jeffo likes this
14 hours ago, Junker said:

Feel like this defeats the purpose of the Asylum Exchange.

All up to who opens vendor housing and where & what their selling. I think the exchange would still have its purpose. If i choose to sell Mk-1s from my house by wongs cartel up ne somewhere and at the exchanges as well. It could still benefit people closer to the house selling the Mk-1s as an example. Would make for interesting RP for those who end up finding out the guys house their buying from is someone they dont like also lol!

As of right now we have the asylum exchange which will have to do. Adding this to houses will unfortunatly give me more headaches than actual joy due to the amount of exploits I can think of. As much as I wish this would/could work the one guy in each town will have to do for now untill we think of a better way without exploits.

Jeffo likes this