Add more variety of clothing, weapons, and vehicles

For years, bohemia has regularly updated arma and added new vehicles, clothing, and weapons. I think it is time that asylum starts to slowly implement more of these items into game. I believe bounty hunters and rebels need more variety in vehicle choice, clothing and armor customization, and weapon choice. With new ammo types, vehicle armor, and body armor comes a lot of balancing and trial and error, so this is why I'm suggesting slow implementation with trial periods (could be based on donor goals) 

abdul karim azeem likes this

@operatorjohnny^ Do you have any examples of the weapons/vehicles/clothing you are talking about and why you would like to see these added?
We currently have all unmodded weapons / vehicles available in the game on the server with the exception of weapons/vehicles we do not see fit for a "life" server like: very high caliber weapons, tanks, apcs, armed jets, armed helicopters, etc..

王 rando 王 likes this
1 hour ago, Mitch said:

@operatorjohnny^ Do you have any examples of the weapons/vehicles/clothing you are talking about and why you would like to see these added?
We currently have all unmodded weapons / vehicles available in the game on the server with the exception of weapons/vehicles we do not see fit for a "life" server like: very high caliber weapons, tanks, apcs, armed jets, armed helicopters, etc..

He's definitely referring to entity suits ;)

7 hours ago, Mitch said:

I honestly think some armed vehicles and higher caliber weapons (very expensive) could add more variety for the server. I also think bounty hunters should get more variety of 6.5 weapons.

21 minutes ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

I honestly think some armed vehicles and higher caliber weapons (very expensive) could add more variety for the server. I also think bounty hunters should get more variety of 6.5 weapons.

Can you name exactly the items you would like to see in the game.
Oddly enough we can't add "Some Armed Vehicles" you actually have to specify what you want.

16 hours ago, Patato said:

Can you name exactly the items you would like to see in the game.
Oddly enough we can't add "Some Armed Vehicles" you actually have to specify what you want.

I personally would love to see an introduction or reintroduction if it was ever in it in the past to the unarmed Blackfish and/or Xi'an into Asylum, I remember seeing them in altis life servers in the past everywhere. I just feel it would be cool to see a newer method of troop transport appear.

I understand fast moving aircraft are already a thing and fast moving vtol's capable of troop transport might make everything pretty chaotic if they end up just being everywhere. Making it for high ranking whitelist slots only as well as having them marked as illegal vehicles and at Luxury end costs/bloodmoney would keep the possible overuse down to a minimum.

I remember the good days I had once on a different server flying a blackfish all the way down to a tiny southern island to collect turtles.

1 hour ago, Repto said:

I personally would love to see an introduction or reintroduction if it was ever in it in the past to the unarmed Blackfish and/or Xi'an into Asylum, I remember seeing them in altis life servers in the past everywhere. I just feel it would be cool to see a newer method of troop transport appear.

I understand fast moving aircraft are already a thing and fast moving vtol's capable of troop transport might make everything pretty chaotic if they end up just being everywhere. Making it for high ranking whitelist slots only as well as having them marked as illegal vehicles and at Luxury end costs/bloodmoney would keep the possible overuse down to a minimum.

I remember the good days I had once on a different server flying a blackfish all the way down to a tiny southern island to collect turtles.

5 hours ago, Repto said:

8b0db2ce9077e0333d9b38aebe3ecffa.gif
Seems fair