Domination days

Austin M

Dom server is effectively dying. Given I only ever played SRT, because I’m bad and losing only the small amount of money didn’t hurt me. 

but I figured I’d at least start the topic. Wouldn’t it be worth to reduce the dom days from 4 to 2? Then take the money that would have been added from the 2 doms and put it into the 2 days left?

So instead of the 7.8mil added by one dom from pot starting amount and placement bonus you’d just double it? This would give the people who still play dom the money they want and truthfully the server is dead most of the time now 12-20 people is a joke for a dom. Might as well consolidate the player base and make the fight more worth while.

I also think domination is a mind numbing experience. No matter what cap you go to its smoke the cap, drop on the flag, and run around in the smoke. The caps need to be re designed so its more dynamic and not mindless. It gets boring driving your ifrit, smoking, and running around for sometimes more than 2 and a half hours.