For us Wee little farmers

MysticLion

It isn't really that slow to be fair and the corn/barely bushes are everywhere but it's so annoying and slow to have to run around on foot manually picking them 1 by 1 even more so if your a bounty hunter so I was just looking to find an alternative method to gather them then 1 by 1 as for the tractor like I said there not all that slow for what I'm suggesting them do because you're not really gonna be driving that far and as for how it would work Maybe have a scroll option to turn it on but it consumes fuel faster similar to the tempest (IDK how they could get it to work not a dev) Would just like a less annoying solution to gathering them.

As for efficiency It would just make gathering faster and you wouldn't have to run back to you vehicle which is normally kind of far away by time you backpack is full maybe 200m or so than move it closer than repeat till its full its just inefficient and extremely annoying to do.

And as I stated prior It is mostly a nice Quality of life change for people who have to spend hours walking around gathering the stuff by hand after all the main spots are done with (Thanks Leroy) 

Edited by MysticLion
  • 2 weeks later...