Make Concrete Bunkers Part of Housing

Kristlyn

Land_Bunker_F is all aroudn the map in altis. They Don't have an actual door thats openable but i don't think that is necisarily needed.

If we could utlize those for housing it would add allot of housing on the map  and in some great locations. I suggest doing them like Industrial sheds. 3c shed with vehicle spawn infront of the door . I believe if the doors were actually openable technically even a hemmit box could drive in at the very least a hemmit transport could since they go into the hill  ( in relevance to size, not saying make doors on them openenable) so it would essentially add a bunch of industrial sheds without having to add or change buildings aside from the dev guru's  adding the buildings to the list and setting the vehicle spawn.

I would argue with the way they go into hills that they could even be a 4c in size but at least a 3c

https://imgur.com/a/kucvZqU

11 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

You can’t open the doors, it would be the most far off from the current list of house buildings and is not a good implementation.

well i was thinking more as a storage garage/bunker but i understand your point.... because techincally you can't hide in a standard garage either and it only has 1 door usually on the back but still has some storage and ability to spawn vehicles so i didn't figure it was THAT far off from a garage 

• 2 weeks later...