If you get shot in the head with a shotgun you fucking die instantly

Trioxide

If you get shot in the head with a shotgun, you go straight to the respawn screen. It would be fucking funny.

It would also give more purpose to shotguns. It would allow you to force someone to respawn, ensuring that they lose all physical items on their body. 

Edited by Piter De Vries
39 minutes ago, Piter De Vries said:

If you get shot in the head with a shotgun, you go straight to the respawn screen. It would be fucking funny.

It would also give more purpose to shotguns. It would allow you to force someone to respawn, ensuring that they lose all physical items on their body. 

To be fair, the shotgun can 1 tap someone in an ifrit. I think its fairly useful. Which is why the civilians are scared of cops having the shotgun.

16 minutes ago, Austin M said:

To be fair, the shotgun can 1 tap someone in an ifrit. I think its fairly useful. Which is why the civilians are scared of cops having the shotgun.

yeah, but people still very rarely use shotguns. This wouldn't exactly make them more common, but people would keep them in their houses to execute people for this purpose. and it would be hilarious.

On 5/20/2022 at 10:57 PM, Piter De Vries said:

yeah, but people still very rarely use shotguns. This wouldn't exactly make them more common, but people would keep them in their houses to execute people for this purpose. and it would be hilarious.

rarely used because they moved it to hunting grounds/rebel only. Put them back in gun stores in the main cities and watch the server go up in flames.

Trioxide likes this

I am sorry to announce that this is not something we will be supporting,

From this post I assume you like the shotguns in the game and would like other people to run around with them. Unfortunatly just because you think people should use it doesn't mean we should add in some buff to get people to like the gun.

Shotguns are already an overpowered weapon that can instantly kill a person or tap someone from an ifrit if you want to bring someone straight to the respawn screen you can pick any of these options.

• Execute
  • Skin
  • Scalp

The shotgun is particularly good at taking out enemy's from a decent range in one shot or shooting people in vehicles, If some people don't see this use then I guess it is their loss.

King likes this