Cartel Income Generation Independency

NotMike

Do you remember how poppin cartels were in the times of dirty money? I do. You know why? Increasing revenue independent of the server populations actions. Now a day, you can capture drug cartel at 8:30pm EST on a weekend with the server literally full and make absolutely no money off the cap. Literally. Why would I want to fight Plague in the middle of the day for no profit off cap, even though the server is full, when I can roach it off them at 3am and make insane profit while theres 30 people on?

Make cartels generate revenue the same way they used to. Let them generate it independent of what the servers population is doing so that the caps are worth fighting for beyond being an insanely toxic ego fight. Im sick of people yelling at me for chopping their vehicles because I'm poor. Save these peoples ifrits, fix the cartels.

13 hours ago, NotMike said:

Do you remember how poppin cartels were in the times of dirty money? I do. You know why? Increasing revenue independent of the server populations actions. Now a day, you can capture drug cartel at 8:30pm EST on a weekend with the server literally full and make absolutely no money off the cap. Literally. Why would I want to fight Plague in the middle of the day for no profit off cap, even though the server is full, when I can roach it off them at 3am and make insane profit while theres 30 people on?

Make cartels generate revenue the same way they used to. Let them generate it independent of what the servers population is doing so that the caps are worth fighting for beyond being an insanely toxic ego fight. Im sick of people yelling at me for chopping their vehicles because I'm poor. Save these peoples ifrits, fix the cartels.

STOP RATTING IFRITS MIKE , jk dont care just use them to push next time , we just want to fight 😃 
Anyways all trolling aside  i kind of like the idea of there being like a general amount of money being made from a cartel that is not server related, not a crazy amount though because there's already enough money in the game but like 50k/ hour something like that , the main thing is when you get stuff like drugs / wongs and you actually run scotch / do drugs you already earn alot of money because of no cut being taken but the arms cartel could definately do with a little boost to make it more appealing to people. 

Also defrags and junke can you guys talk shit to eachother in like private messages instead of in the suggestion posts i know there's alot of sexual tension between you two but still...
thanks

Edited by Juan Lei
1 hour ago, Juan Lei said:

Also defrags and junke can you guys talk shit to eachother in like private messages instead of in the suggestion posts i know there's alot of sexual tension between you two but still...
thanks

Hey now, I'm a man of the fan. If a fangirl wants to follow me to each post I won't stop them. It's funny knowing I'm in his head 24/7

3 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Bring back fridges and dirty money

It was hated tho and cartel players at the time said it was the reason nobody wanted to do cartels, which imo was kind of right.  Idc about cartels but I also don't want people autistically camping rebel outposts in hopes of stealing dirty money either

Walt and KrazyKnight like this
7 hours ago, Juan Lei said:

STOP RATTING IFRITS MIKE , jk dont care just use them to push next time , we just want to fight 😃 
Anyways all trolling aside  i kind of like the idea of there being like a general amount of money being made from a cartel that is not server related, not a crazy amount though because there's already enough money in the game but like 50k/ hour something like that , the main thing is when you get stuff like drugs / wongs and you actually run scotch / do drugs you already earn alot of money because of no cut being taken but the arms cartel could definately do with a little boost to make it more appealing to people. 

thanks

I agree, but if your intention when capturing a cartel is to utilize it, you have less than 30 minutes to do so before it is instantly contested agian. Its not viable to make significant amounts of money while you own the capture. 

3 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Just to clarify, I am not suggesting either of those things. 

It would definitely be a nerf to oil cartel, but hopefully they would find some way to balance it. Roaches camping to kill you when you grab the money might also be a problem.

Are you saying all the money should go to the flag, or the money from people doing runs should go to the gang account while the flag generates money separately? I kind of like the first option more, but it would be a huge change to how cartels work. It would take some getting used to.

4 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Sorry, what’s a fridge?

On 5/24/2022 at 1:23 PM, Sheriff Rick said:

It was hated tho and cartel players at the time said it was the reason nobody wanted to do cartels, which imo was kind of right.

it would 100% increase cartel fighting as soon as some one sees over 50k at a cartel the whole server would be trying to grab it. who ever said it decreased was a moron.

Walt likes this

Im not suggesting a fridge. Although it would be cool if the cartel built up money and you had to sit at the flagpole for say 1 minute when you want to collect it and it goes straight to your gang account at that point. That would negate DS and Farmersville roaching the money at the rebels. Then an attacking gang has the opportunity to fight for that money.

Just to be clear this was not a suggestion this was just thinking out loud as an alternative to dirty money.

Edited by NotMike
On 5/24/2022 at 11:07 AM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

22 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

so you want the fridge back?????????

there are at least 100 threads demanding its removal

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no please, idk why people wanna go back after 3 years of going forward an getting things that make sense to be put into place finnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnallly in place that makes gang life/rebel so much better.Only way people run drugs is if they feel safe,people have gotten smarter over the years when it comes to making money,gangs should encourage smaller gangs to run,but it don't happen,because Asylum is Asylum.

Lets not go back please no fridge lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 3:39 PM, NotMike said:

I disagree, this will change completely how drug running will operate and will give no reason for gangs to capture the cartel for drug running as it won’t give them a tax, making drug running easier.

7 hours ago, lukee said:

I disagree, this will change completely how drug running will operate and will give no reason for gangs to capture the cartel for drug running as it won’t give them a tax, making drug running easier.

it would still tax them bucko...the tax just wouldn't be added to the profit of the cartel owner. the money the cartel generates would be a set amount and the tax would just go poof 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ObiWoki said:

I am open to suggestions to fix cartel life, but I doubt money would be the real incentive to bring cartel life back to Asylum

My primary point was that the time of day where the cartels make the most money is the time of the day when the least amount of players are online, and there is little fighting. It makes no sense economically to show up to a cartel during prime time if you have not already beaten the game because you are only going to fight, not to profit. This leaving room only for those of us who are doing it because we want the fight, and none for those who are doing it as a fun way to make money like it should be.

THAT BEING SAID, here is a more direct response and something of an elaboration on my above point to the comment I just quoted. Its not unusual to burn through 100k fighting one cartel, especially if you lose just one ifrit you're already more than that in the hole. Only those who have beat the game so to speak can afford this price. At most a gang that fights caps in the day time will break even. Its unreasonable to expect that a gang where the richest member has only a few million dollars could stand up and repush any of todays cartel fighting gangs, and theres only about 5 as im sure you have noticed. It simply is not economically viable. We are all stacked and couldnt care less about the price of our loadouts for the rest of the time we play, and the newer gangs will go broke even if they win the fight because of how little the cap draws in. If the solution is not increasing the payout for a capture, than it has to be increasing the time a capture is on cooldown so these players have time to do their runs utilizing the cartel. 

17 hours ago, NotMike said:

My primary point was that the time of day where the cartels make the most money is the time of the day when the least amount of players are online, and there is little fighting. It makes no sense economically to show up to a cartel during prime time if you have not already beaten the game because you are only going to fight, not to profit. This leaving room only for those of us who are doing it because we want the fight, and none for those who are doing it as a fun way to make money like it should be.

THAT BEING SAID, here is a more direct response and something of an elaboration on my above point to the comment I just quoted. Its not unusual to burn through 100k fighting one cartel, especially if you lose just one ifrit you're already more than that in the hole. Only those who have beat the game so to speak can afford this price. At most a gang that fights caps in the day time will break even. Its unreasonable to expect that a gang where the richest member has only a few million dollars could stand up and repush any of todays cartel fighting gangs, and theres only about 5 as im sure you have noticed. It simply is not economically viable. We are all stacked and couldnt care less about the price of our loadouts for the rest of the time we play, and the newer gangs will go broke even if they win the fight because of how little the cap draws in. If the solution is not increasing the payout for a capture, than it has to be increasing the time a capture is on cooldown so these players have time to do their runs utilizing the cartel. 

you have 9 million and claim you are broke. feed the boys, mike.

but in all seriousness, the newer "broke" gangs do need some incentive to fight. theres only about 2 gangs left that pretty actively fight cartels that dont give a shit about money..so i do think making the income independent of other players is a step in the right direction. it in no way will completely solve the lack of cartel fights, but it will help as it is a multi-layered issue

On 6/27/2022 at 1:44 PM, operatorjohnny^ said:

you have 9 million and claim you are broke. feed the boys, mike.

but in all seriousness, the newer "broke" gangs do need some incentive to fight. theres only about 2 gangs left that pretty actively fight cartels that dont give a shit about money..so i do think making the income independent of other players is a step in the right direction. it in no way will completely solve the lack of cartel fights, but it will help as it is a multi-layered issue

sir i have 14 mil and i am broke as far as the side chat is concerned, stop exposing me.

18 minutes ago, phoenix. said:

I think it is possible to delete the cooling time of arms groups and drug cartels, so that they can still be robbed after being occupied, which can effectively prolong the battle and make the server active.

Thats the problem nobody wants an unending battle, theres no money to be made in fighting infinitely.