the funniest thing you’ll see today

Imagine joining our VC everyday talking shit about your gang and playing with us to the point where we let you stick in VC to use it to come through and post a clip of killing R5’s, one R4 and one R3 because I told you to act grown and said I’d tell Caden about all your talks in our chat 🥴🤣 good shots tho 💯

5 hours ago, ElderPhantom said:

LMAO gets call outs from everyone where their posted up. Then shoots them all and gets and ego. Damn biggest virgin i've ever seen🤣

the retard mass recruits don’t use comms, the only callout I knew was that they were at arms. Good attempt though. And I posted it to clown them, not to make myself look better. I’m sure literally anybody could of 1v4ed them.

5 hours ago, NovaCharged said:

Imagine joining our VC everyday talking shit about your gang and playing with us to the point where we let you stick in VC to use it to come through and post a clip of killing R5’s, one R4 and one R3 because I told you to act grown and said I’d tell Caden about all your talks in our chat 🥴🤣 good shots tho 💯

don't worry, part 2 is you screaming at me in discord saying you're going to get me kicked from my gang this that and the other.

make sure to put this on for tomorrow alright

il_570xN.2546244395_iu08.jpg

Sheriff Rick likes this
6 hours ago, NovaCharged said:

Rando better have said some crazy shit or this has been the biggest let down

王 rando 王 likes this
3 hours ago, Tyrone Darnell said:

yeah its very sad 

asylum has been dry, he needs some entertainment by starting drama for no reason, I see you rando i'm glad I stopped playing this server seriously and moved on to nba 2k. #niggauweirdforthisone.

Edited by Don Julio