Make MX legal?

Defragments

The MX can't be used to capture cartels, bounty hunter base is no longer a red zone and if it is being used to shoot at police or used wrongfully anyway, it will get taken away. It doesn't make sense as an illegal firearm.

A bounty hunter should be able to use the MX to bounty hunt with no problems from police as long as they use it properly within the law. It being illegal kind of forces you to be hostile towards police officers a lot more often.

If it will not be made legal, please tell me why. It was legal for years before and back then it was fine and could be used for cartels and such.

24 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Personally disagree and think it needs some buffs, but what do you think should be nerfed?

Things I'd nerf

Bounty hunters should not be able to pick up 7.62s

Bounty hunters should only be able to pull hunters.

The money making should be nerfed IMO.  Even without cheesing the system and arresting people who are turning themselves in, it's still ridiculously good money.  Skill plays a role, sure, but I think most players never lose money while BH

Something should be done about restraints.  There's no easy solution but downing and restraining someone is a lot more effective than letting them respawn and grab a new loadout.  Outside of cartels , restraining is typically better.  Not to mention the griefing that can be done and locking people in houses and generally making people's time on the server terrible.

Rebels should have the same perks as BH when it comes to lockpicking.

My main problem with BH is the fact that it is better for rebel activities than the rebel license outside of cartels.   In its current state, I think the MX being illegal is good because it at least inconveniences a BH somewhere and makes bounty hunting within a city somewhat harder.  Personally, most of the cops don't even notice I have an MX on my back anyways.  However, if BH received some nerfs I wouldn't care if the MX is legal.

9 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Things I'd nerf

The money making should be nerfed IMO.  Even without cheesing the system and arresting people who are turning themselves in, it's still ridiculously good money.  Skill plays a role, sure, but I think most players never lose money while BH

Something should be done about restraints.  There's no easy solution but downing and restraining someone is a lot more effective than letting them respawn and grab a new loadout.  Outside of cartels , restraining is typically better.  Not to mention the griefing that can be done and locking people in houses and generally making people's time on the server terrible.

My main problem with BH is the fact that it is better for rebel activities than the rebel license outside of cartels.   In its current state, I think the MX being illegal is good because it at least inconveniences a BH somewhere and makes bounty hunting within a city somewhat harder.  Personally, most of the cops don't even notice I have an MX on my back anyways.  However, if BH received some nerfs I wouldn't care if the MX is legal.

Extremely well said, Sherriff rick here is currently in the top 40 for honor earned so he knows what he is talking about.

luke110, Sheriff Rick and Innate like this
27 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Things I'd nerf

Yeah most of that is decent. Although bounty hunting should still be profitable. It doesn't pay great to bounty hunt with any sizeable group, but if you're good solo or with like 2 people you kinda deserve to get paid well. But if there can be some balancing done so the MX can be legal then it might be worth.

Bounty hunters having to rebuy their license every time they go to prison is pretty annoying too. Rebels never have to.

19 minutes ago, Patato said:

Extremely well said, Sherriff rick here is currently in the top 40 for honor earned so he knows what he is talking about.

I got more honor, where does that rank me? 👀

3 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Yeah most of that is decent. Although bounty hunting should still be profitable. It doesn't pay great to bounty hunt with any sizeable group, but if you're good solo or with like 2 people you kinda deserve to get paid well. But if there can be some balancing done so the MX can be legal then it might be worth.

Bounty hunters having to rebuy their license every time they go to prison is pretty annoying too. Rebels never have to.

I got more honor, where does that rank me? 👀

#1 in arrest sharing. Why

1 minute ago, Patato said:

#1 in arrest sharing. Why

Arrest sharing? Like sharing with my gang? If that's all that means, well yeah. I usually play with friends and just share it every time the option shows up. A lot of those are shared with rebels lol. Why would me sharing the bounty be relevant to my honor anyway?

On 5/29/2022 at 2:40 AM, FilipinoBusinessman said:

How about @Gen. Henry Arnold we add MK1 NON LETHAL to top 3 BH in the server? i mean. its like a honor/special abilities that hey can use mk1 downing because theyre at the top of the FUGITIVE ARRESTED top 1 to 3 and add titles to the top bounty hunters?

calm your ego pal, you are the top bh on a dead server