I love it Tyrones gang hacks and rando talks trash about me, the people who got his back daily 🥴 I am telling him he sits in my VC sucking us off while talking shit about his gang and now cause he decided to randomly meta game and cut out the other parts of the vid when they said where they were posted it’s acting up on a dead server whole virgin smh lol 

Edited by NovaCharged
Can’t spell apparently
10 minutes ago, NovaCharged said:

I love it Tyrones gang hacks and rando talks trash about me, the people who got his back daily 🥴 I am telling him he sits in my VC sucking us off while talking shit about his gang and now cause he decided to randomly meta game and cut out the other parts of the vid when they said where they were posted it’s acting up on a dead server whole virgin smh lol 

Your in game rep matching your forum rep now

Edited by 王 rando 王
18 hours ago, NovaCharged said:

Uh oh, did you just say the server is dead? Straight bannable right there, no appeal. 

王 rando 王 likes this