Remove the "show badge" option from bounty hunters

Defragments

17 minutes ago, Junker said:

*Cop sees guy with SPAR-16*
Cop: "Hey you know you cant have that without a bounty hunter license. Let me see your badge"
*Bounty Hunter flashes badge*
Cop: "Okay you have a good rest of your day."

Rather than a cop taking time out of your day to search you for a bounty hunter license

So make it always show or show in a different way for all I care. It's annoying being on scroll menu.

Not that any cop has ever stopped me to ask that when I have a Spar or Sting out.

1 minute ago, Defragments said:

So make it always show or show in a different way for all I care. It's annoying being on scroll menu.

Not that any cop has ever stopped me to ask that when I have a Spar or Sting out.

POV: you couldn't get into your vehicle in time because your incompetent self scrolled too far on the scroll wheel options list. So now you come to the forms to cry for its removal. 

7 hours ago, Spookey said:

I agree, remove it.

make it a phone option to show your badge if they really want it that bad

Good idea.

9 hours ago, Junker said:

POV: you couldn't get into your vehicle in time because your incompetent self scrolled too far on the scroll wheel options list. So now you come to the forms to cry for its removal. 

Something stuck in your ass for a few days now man. You been PMSing a while now. Do you have tender breasts and cramps?