mobile police HQ

mobile Police HQ  

81 members have voted

1. 1. mobile Police HQ

• yes
    • no

What are your thoughts on this idea I was presented with?

Hemtt or tempest
-slow weak vehicle

-only 1 allowed on map at any given time, SGT+ can purchase it

-allow respawning, processing, seizing at it with the same cooldowns as permanent HQs

-no vehicle garage to it

-cop shop added to it

-Can be "blown up" by rebels who manage to find it with some scroll wheel action

Innate, Don Julio, HunterB and 5 others like this

This could be a fun idea. Especially considering that it cant be put into a garage and there's only one. This wouldnt just be something the cops toss around, it would need a convoy that assists in its protection as well. Like a detail of guards (1-3 people maybe) that move around with it. Sure there are pros and cons to it, but worst case it can be tested with some juicy APD policies along with it. If majority of people dislike it for legit reasons, oh well. Take it out. At least we tried something new. 

I genuinely could see fun in this for all sides. Extra juice at fed events, utilization for other activities like maybe Rebel Raids, etc. There could also be a new training for APD that revolves around Mobile Police HQ Protection/Tactics. So much good could come from this if done right. 

I'm definitely all for it. Might as well test it out for a month or so.

+1

GravL and • B A R K I N • like this
3 hours ago, Juan Lei said:

Definately need more hq,s for more zerg rushes , if it's an event only thing sure idc but outside of that, just more aids to an already aids faction 

3 hours ago, 王 rando 王 said:

if I chop it I expect to be able to do the same thing but as a civ. It’s only fair 🤷‍♂️

6 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

For fed events I think it's fine

Would most likely be fed events only and chopable or destroyable.

If a civ is driving it cops can’t spawn on it, and it would need to be set up like a tempest mining so can’t drive and spawn.

Might also drop a few mks or flash bangs when it gets destroyed 

49 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Would most likely be fed events only and chopable or destroyable.

If a civ is driving it cops can’t spawn on it, and it would need to be set up like a tempest mining so can’t drive and spawn.

Might also drop a few mks or flash bangs when it gets destroyed 

if i chop it i expect to be able to spawn in it just like the cops can.

I get about the wait time an all,this is a bit much for cops. Might as well have a tdm event at bank that people can just press 9 or w/e it is an tele there.If rebels win they get w/e the payout would be per cop as if it was a bank,an cops get all bounties if they win that rebels go in with/earn from the kills at the event....

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2022 at 6:47 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

What are your thoughts on this idea I was presented with?

Hemtt or tempest
-slow weak vehicle

-only 1 allowed on map at any given time, SGT+ can purchase it

-allow respawning, processing, seizing at it with the same cooldowns as permanent HQs

-no vehicle garage to it

-cop shop added to it

-Can be "blown up" by rebels who manage to find it with some scroll wheel action

I can make custom vehicle texture 😳

• 2 weeks later...