Fentanyl

Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid that is 50-100 times stronger than morphine. Pharmaceutical fentanyl was developed for pain management treatment of Cancer.

maybe add this as it is used in the drug trade and most drud overdose doas in the us are caused buy this drug.

I was thinking either a double process of heroin makes fentanyl as would make the heroin field more of a use or purification of heroin.

Fentanyl should also sell for more money than meth as it is more potent than meth.

1 minute ago, 王 rando 王 said:

you just take the code for hesisenberg meth, change the name, change the sell value, and change the picture. literally it’s just another virtual item that gives unneeded variety when there’s already a large variety of drugs on the server

no one asked you

If they add a new drug a good idea I had was to have all parts of the journey  be far away from each other and near or at a airfield, this way the best way to make money would be to use planes. The way it works would be:

1) you gather raw material near Sofia airfield, then you go to the airfield and pull out a plane

2) you fly to the next airfield to process it

3) then you fly to a other airfield to purify it

4) then you fly to the main airport, the airport would now have a new special drug dealer somewhere on the strip, or maybe you would need to pull a car from the airshop and transfer the materials from the plane to your car and then drive to a special drug dealer nearby

The best way to do this process would be with a plane or heli, (maybe add more storage to the planes already in the game?) 

This would pretty much be drug runner mission, except the risk is higher (its your heli/plane) and it would be a long journey, but the payout would be more then meth

6cc8562254c66ee4b7f5428ccdfc22be.png

8 minutes ago, Nicolas March said:

If they add a new drug a good idea I had was to have all parts of the journey  be far away from each other and near or at a airfield, this way the best way to make money would be to use planes. The way it works would be:

1) you gather raw material near Sofia airfield, then you go to the airfield and pull out a plane

2) you fly to the next airfield to process it

3) then you fly to a other airfield to purify it

4) then you fly to the main airport, the airport would now have a new special drug dealer somewhere on the strip, or maybe you would need to pull a car from the airshop and transfer the materials from the plane to your car and then drive to a special drug dealer nearby

The best way to do this process would be with a plane or heli, (maybe add more storage to the planes already in the game?) 

This would pretty much be drug runner mission, except the risk is higher (its your heli/plane) and it would be a long journey, but the payout would be more then meth

6cc8562254c66ee4b7f5428ccdfc22be.png

this is just drug runner with extra steps

On 6/9/2022 at 10:39 AM, 王 rando 王 said:

k retard, your post got 1 like by a bigger retard than you. congrats

this is a suggestions forum. please stay on topic

王 rando 王 likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ObiWoki said:

I don't see why heroin should have an extra processing step to produce a purified form but then again idc if we do. @Patato thoughts and opinions?

heroin kinda ass ngl. to make fent you could double process or make it so you have to go get another ingredient (hydrogen/phosphorus or something) then process both of those to make fentanyl...but make it one less step than meth and less expensive  

Leviathan likes this

+1 Good Idea

Tryna be da fetty wap of asylum pushin f yah heard me

dircw6d.png

On 6/7/2022 at 4:29 PM, KPD Captain Brandice said:

If fentanyl is added we have to get a scroll wheel option to kneel on downed players. 

hey u fucking bitch leave mah boy geoge alone aight.

On 6/26/2022 at 4:31 PM, ObiWoki said:

I don't see why heroin should have an extra processing step to produce a purified form but then again idc if we do. @Patato thoughts and opinions?

I mean theres black tar heroin which is more potent than normal heroin

On 6/26/2022 at 2:31 PM, ObiWoki said:

Honestly adding another pointless double process drug is not really something I'm overly interested in doing. I personally don't want to see anymore stand and stare money making.

Id rather see a unique/creative idea with new mechanics.

You could choose to "Cut" the fentanyl with something. Make it a bit of a gamble, you could keep cutting the fentanyl with other stuff found around the island and increase your yield. But you might get to the drug dealer and he turns you away. (Or worse)

2 hours ago, Patato said:

Honestly adding another pointless double process drug is not really something I'm overly interested in doing. I personally don't want to see anymore stand and stare money making.

You could choose to "Cut" the fentanyl with something. Make it a bit of a gamble, you could keep cutting the fentanyl with other stuff found around the island and increase your yield. But you might get to the drug dealer and he turns you away. (Or worse)

usually you cut things with fentanyl so maybe you can make fentanyl and cut cocaine/heroin with fentanyl to make it more potent and expensive? 

11 hours ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

usually you cut things with fentanyl so maybe you can make fentanyl and cut cocaine/heroin with fentanyl to make it more potent and expensive? 

not a bad twist to it...Have it so it also has a high addictive quality to it as well,so if you use it to cut coke an run around like a mad man it has a down side to it.

operatorjohnny^ likes this
On 6/30/2022 at 2:49 AM, Patato said:

Maybe use 1 of the ingredients for meth like the hydrogen and the is a chance the fentanyl fails and goes bad in which case you loose it maybe make it more challenging hydrogen opium and another ingredient that can be added which would make a new field @Patato

• 2 weeks later...