Gang Fort Modification

NotMike

Nobody wants to push the gang for that Envy sits at for half an hour before it caps every sunday and wednesday. Nobodies going to push it because it is too difficult to push against a group of good players. Make it so gang fort can only be held by a gang consecutively for 2 captures. 

16 minutes ago, NotMike said:

Nobody wants to push the gang for that Envy sits at for half an hour before it caps every sunday and wednesday. Nobodies going to push it because it is too difficult to push against a group of good players. Make it so gang fort can only be held by a gang consecutively for 2 captures. 

correction

the best

18 minutes ago, NotMike said:

coming from the gang that has never attempted it btw 🤣

30 minutes ago, NotMike said:

get better?

3 minutes ago, Patato said:

So then shouldn't the suggestion be somthing like "Expand the no spawn zone so houses are less of a factor"

And not "Exclude this group of players because they beat me too often"

Several houses all around dp10/laka are still for sale at market price. The idea that houses are preventing anyone from fighting fort is a joke.

16 hours ago, Patato said:

So then shouldn't the suggestion be somthing like "Expand the no spawn zone so houses are less of a factor"

And not "Exclude this group of players because they beat me too often"

Like the rest of the server, nobody cares to fight gang fort. I was giving you a suggestion that will make people fight it. It doesnt bother me that you dont take it. 

9 minutes ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

you do nothing when anyone suggests it

Dropping a random DM crying about NV in my discord doesn't constitute a suggestion. Oddly enough i'm also not given free reign to do w/e i want on the server and has to go through the proper channels. Change also takes time. You will notice we havn't patched in over a month so suggestions i completed 1-2 months ago are still not on the server despite being ready to go.

Widsyy likes this
6 minutes ago, Patato said:

Dropping a random DM crying about NV in my discord doesn't constitute a suggestion. Oddly enough i'm also not given free reign to do w/e i want on the server and has to go through the proper channels. Change also takes time. You will notice we havn't patched in over a month so suggestions i completed 1-2 months ago are still not on the server despite being ready to go.

I do understand that, but multiple people have approached with the idea of limiting houses. I understand changes take time and there hasn't been a patch, but don't lash out on people to suggest stuff thats already been suggested

1 minute ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

I do understand that, but multiple people have approached with the idea of limiting houses. I understand changes take time and there hasn't been a patch, but don't lash out on people to suggest stuff thats already been suggested

You guys have said stuff in TeamSpeak. And we have had conversations about it, but you guys don't actually ever follow up with civ council/write down a suggestion

2 minutes ago, operatorjohnny^ said:

We don't have the power to just create civ council?

Talk to them? You can message any one of them. 
Post a suggestion on the forums. We have been very active in answering and moving posts to accepted/denied 90% of the approved are done ready to go

Trioxide likes this

isn't there a limit on how many members can fight it? What exactly is the issue with pushing it? we have only tried once an prob would of gotten it if we didn't have turf( we didn't know it was a thing). It don't seem all that bad from when we did fight it,think the only downside was the cops showed up for APB(not sure what the SOP is for gang fort). If cops can patrol it like any other field that could be slight aids to deal with,but i guess the whole point of it is for the fight.

Is this a post for a suggestion? because i didn't really see one...(not saying it in a rude way) Just sounds more like frustration then a actual suggestion.

2 minutes ago, DankBud said:

isn't there a limit on how many members can fight it? What exactly is the issue with pushing it? we have only tried once an prob would of gotten it if we didn't have turf( we didn't know it was a thing). It don't seem all that bad from when we did fight it,think the only downside was the cops showed up for APB(not sure what the SOP is for gang fort). If cops can patrol it like any other field that could be slight aids to deal with,but i guess the whole point of it is for the fight.

Is this a post for a suggestion? because i didn't really see one...(not saying it in a rude way) Just sounds more like frustration then a actual suggestion.

i think the limit is 6. not positive on that

29 minutes ago, Austin M said:

Guidebook states if the gang fort is up for capture we may only go in for APB or active visual pursuit.

aight so pretty much like a cartel then,thats fair.

@NotMike now you have a way to push it,bring in the cops next time.?

38 minutes ago, 王 rando 王 said:

i think the limit is 6. not positive on that

similar to a turf then,not all that bad.

I am going to deny this idea.
Feel free to bring up new suggestions for discussion im interested in hearing about

-Increase max number of players
-increasing the exclusion zone on spawning.

I've sent off a message about removing the restriction that prevents you from caping gang fort if you own a turf.
I think its an unnecessary barrier to participating.